View Poll Results: What ROTS Figures Are You Caught Up To? (*MULTIPLE CHOICE*)

Voters
560. You may not vote on this poll
  • 41-44 (Neimoidian wave)

259 46.25%
  • 45-47 (Tarkin wave)

108 19.29%
  • 48-50 (Mustafar Anakin wave)

177 31.61%
  • 51-53 (Zett Jukassa wave)

180 32.14%
  • 54-56 (Obi-Wan Pilot wave)

172 30.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: What ROTS Figures Are You Caught Up To?

I have none!!!

Kebco never shipped 1-44 to me and I have not seen ANY other waves at retail.

If you told me 3 months after the movie I would not have ONE single carded figure...

41-44 (Neimoidian wave) Yes In abundance back in mid-May; I passed on the Destroyer.

45-47 (Tarkin wave) No These figures don't exist.

48-50 (Mustafar Anakin wave) Yes I bought the only Mus. Anakin I saw in late June; passed on the only R2 I saw in June; found a Bacara recently at K-Mart but passed since it was $7.

51-53 (Zett Jukassa wave) No
    54-56 (Obi-Wan Pilot wave) No

I've pretty much given up looking for figures. There are only three stores to shop for figs locally and with the Wal-Mart open 24 hours I can't compete with other collectors. New stuff gets wiped out quickly. I also don't consider the figures to be worth more than $5 each so I refuse to pay much more than that. I also refuse to buy the ridiculous overpriced exclusives that Hasbro is offering too.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I am not bragging but Im all caught up. 56 was my pain in the wazu!!! I finally found one at Wal-Mart. There was just one left! Although my friends are all needing the Tarkin wave 45-47. Is it a rare wave or what. I only saw it once and that was it. I go to 2 Targets,3 Wal-Marts and 1 Toys R Us everyday before work and no luck on the tarkin wave. What gives Hasbro?
    May the force be with you.........always!!

I'm caught up to #50 Crispy Anakin even though I have never seen any of Tarkin wave. I can thank KH for finding them for me.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Crispy Anakin is the last wave that I completed. I have never seen the Tarkin wave, ever. I've also got Zett & Antilles from that wave, but that is it.

I have up to and including number 50 so far. I am not too worried about finding 51 thru 56 yet. I know pretty soon they will be filiing up the pegs near me. Miejers in my area got in a ton of the Tarkin Wave and the Krispy Anakin wave. They are the peg warmers in my area for now. Hopefully soon they will have the new ones once these get sold. In fact anyone looking for 45 thru 50 come on out to Lansing MI and buy these things up. That way they can reorder the new ones for me. (Laugh)
    Oh also I have all of the deluxe figures including several of the variations for the Clone Troopers. Red, Blue, Green and Plain white.
    [b]FOREVER INKED! FOREVER STAR WARS![/b]

I have everything except #56, the black clone pilot, and the shocktrooper repaint. Found the Tarkin wave by chance at Target a couple of weeks ago (they only had two of each)--I was definitely at the right place at the right time. Got the Antilles wave, Obi-Wan pilot, AT-RT driver, and green clone commander at Wal-Mart about a week ago. There was definitely a surge in availability here for a little while, but most of it has dried up again.

Over the weekend I caught up to the Zett wave.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ive found the Obi pilot wave recently, but have yet to see the Tarkin or Zett Jukassa waves.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I've found and bought all 56. Even have two of each (or more) from Tarkin wave on up-except only one Mustafarian.

When you guys find the Zett Jukassa fig, buy him up! He makes for great custom fodder for young Jedi Padawans!

I've been fortunate enough to have a fellow collecting bud get me a Green Clone Commander. No Black Pilot or Shocktrooper yet though.

Oh, BTW, JT, I screwed up in my vote for the poll and only put 54-56. If you can correct this for me, and check all of the boxes, thanks.

-Sal
    Move along, move along