Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Spirit Anakin gone Bad

So now that's it's "over" do you think we'll see a ROTJ "Haden" Anakin spirit figure....I mean, since Lucas decided in the DVD that a younger Anakin spirit would be more recognizable to Luke than the tormented face he saw after removing the helmet of his long lost dying father.....

I for one could go for that character since it neatly threads the OT with the PT in a way only a genious could have devised......or a really drunken Lucas....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Re: Spirit Anakin gone Bad

I was a fan of seeing Hayden Anakin as a spirit. I'd definatly like to see this figure, provided it's not an impossible-to-find exclusive.

Hell yeah, the Spirit of Hayders was a great touch in ROTJ so a figure of him would be most welcome in my collection.

I'd say an Anners spirit fig is coming, I don't know why wouldn't there be? For the record I like the fact we see the young Anakin as a spirit and not the crusty old dude was never even around. Although Vader was old and crusty thats a different argument for a different thread.

I've gotta disagree, I was disappointed with putting Hayden in as a spirit, I feel like it was just something for the kids, us die-hards I would think liked the old man better. IMO.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I don't see how that was really for the kids. I think it makes sense since we never see the 'grown up' Anakin why not see the Anakin that was truly around. Although I will say I never even thought of it and had it never been changed I would have been with that.

I'm all 50/50 over this whole thing. I would like a Hayden Anakin spirit for my collection. They'd need to redo Yoda as well, so maybe a two pack would be nice since they've already given us an Obi-Wan in that Dagobah wave last year.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack
    I've gotta disagree, I was disappointed with putting Hayden in as a spirit, I feel like it was just something for the kids, us die-hards I would think liked the old man better. IMO.
    The reasons I was disappointed with Hayden in ROTJ...which are many...would probably be served better in another thread....

And I wouldn't spend a nickle on a Hayden spirit Anakin....well, actually I would spend a nickle on that figure....but not $5.99....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I'd buy one!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone
    So now that's it's "over" do you think we'll see a ROTJ "Haden" Anakin spirit figure...
    I for one could go for that character since it neatly threads the OT with the PT in a way only a genious could have devised......or a really drunken Lucas....
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone
    And I wouldn't spend a nickle on a Hayden spirit Anakin....well, actually I would spend a nickle on that figure....but not $5.99....
    Why are you contradicting yourself? Would you, or wouldn't you get it?