Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclusive Stealth Trooper and Holiday Vader

Great thanks to GH for this news:

Link to the Article: http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=4769&zoneid=2

Our good friend Hunter of the German site 4-inches.de sends in word of two figures coming down the plastic pipeline in the late fall. The first is listed as a Holiday Edition Darth Vader (product no. 85965) and the second is an Utapaun Shadow Soldier (pn 26823) for Target.

Hunter tells us these are slated for release in Germany in November. Both are retailer exclusives and the Shadow Soldier is more than likely the Target exclusive Stealth Trooper first revealed at Comic-Con. We're very interested in seeing what Holiday inspiration Vader will be based on.

Not bad, but I dunno if Im intrested all that much. Its just some tidbits for '06.

Re: Exclusive Stealth Trooper and Holiday Vader

I just hope Target handles it better that the SA Clone trooper they had. what a frigg'n nightmare that was

Every year seems to have a different store for the holiday exclusives. Just stick to one store Hasbro.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Germany is getting the Stealth Trooper??!!

For CRYING OUT LOUD... Canada is just north of the US and we NEVER get ANY exclusives ... but Germany does??

Just what the hell does Hasbro Canada do anyway?

I'd like to see what the Holiday Vader is gonna look like. I'm assuming that it's along the same lines as the Yoda, Jawas, and R2 and 3PO ones of the past years.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Sounds like they will be nice when we get the chance to get them.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I liked the Stealth trooper, looking forward to that one. I have all the past X-mas exclusives, so why not one more
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I want the "Stealth trooper" but history tells me I won't find it at retail.

BTW, Hasbro has gone a bit "Exclusives" crazy lately haven't they?

Sy Snootles lip synchs

I'll get Holi-Vader for sure but probably not the Clone.

Cool, i like the stealth trooper, though i dont remember seeing him in the movie. Ive yet to get any of the holiday figures, if holiday Vader is good he may kick start the collection.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay