Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

that guy saw Sith 100 times

I can't link to it because it's Hyperspace but they announced the winner of that contest to see who saw ROTS the most during that period of the contest and this dude saw it 100 times as of right now.

He saw it 29 times during the contest period, that's intense !

I thought I was over-obsessed . . . and I'm stuck on 16 !

Re: that guy saw Sith 100 times

I think it was a pinball game ? I hope he's a Pinball Wizard.

Thanks Jim Jam, I was going to change over to Spirit Anners from ROTJ since there is a current debate going on about it (again ) but I must have deleted that one . . . and I've been meaning to put up Peter The Hutt eventually, so it was just time.

"Sure plays a mean pinball."

And apparently this guy doesn't have to work for a living, and has no life.

I've only had time to see it 3 times, no more, but then I work for a living, but still have no life!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    And apparently this guy doesn't have to work for a living, and has no life.

I've only had time to see it 3 times, no more, but then I work for a living, but still have no life!
    Not to mention a load of money to blow on seeing ROTS in theaters.

Damn, he probably hid under the seat while they cleaned the theatre and saw it all day.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

On average he went to see it once a day.

I work for a living too and usually manage to watch about one movie per day (or that amount in TV) so I think that's a harsh assumption.

That's pretty hardcore. I could've done that if not for the money factor. Let's see 29 showings, times rought $6 per ticket comes up to, $174. That's alot of money to see the same movie (read: I'm jealous as all hell)
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!