Thread: Han Solo bust

Han Solo bust

I picked up the Han Solo bust today at my local comic shop today. Pretty F'n sweet. The likeness is much better on this one than the Han Stormy bust IMO. I got 3968 of 8000.

Now we need a Chewy to go with him.... with the bowcaster too, NOT that silly looking ROTS wookie gun.

Re: Han Solo bust

The detail is very nice but IMO I would rather have a different pose. Possibly from New Hope when he is on the ramp of the falcon at Mos Eisley with the blaster out. I just don't dig the silly grin.

I finally got my order placed tonight at NewForceComics.com for the Han Bust along with Yoda and Darth Vader for $39.99 each.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

My Han Solo Minibust arrived from UPS today. Its got to be one of the best GG has ever made, the final product turned out great! The Harrison Ford likeness is great too. Not to pass up!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Mine arrived the other day and I think it looks great. GG is on a role with these mini-busts.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I saw this the other day and really liked it. I didn't grab because I'm short on funds but its definitely on the short list...