Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anakin on Mustafar #50

Is it just me or does the fried Anakin look more like a dark tan?

I just recently picked this figure up from a Target in Chicagoland, and it has barely any shading or color to the skin, its just a bald, really tan Anakin with rings around the eyes. I was expecting a more fried look, more gore...

I dunno, maybe its just me.

Re: Anakin on Mustafar #50

Still a nice figure(s) if you ask me. I liked the way they crispified Anakin. Probably about the goriest Hasbro will go unless they release Owen and Beru toasted up nicely.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Where in Chicago did you find him? I've been looking for months -- nothing!

Jedi Flaherty
    http://blogs.starwars.com/gray-matter

I got two normal Anakin's, and Im extremly happy with this figure. I think its awesome.

I picked up two of the figures also. One to paint and one to keep in the package. I'm trying to attach a picture of the one I painted but it won't let me. Can anyone help me out?

The Target in Country Side (Hodgekins, IL)...my dad was by there last week and said they had about 10...I went by last night and they had 1 Anakin (#50), and 4 R2-D2's (#48).

This is my favorite anakin figure of all time. The only way they could have improved upon it is if they gave us a uncharred body to do a before and after thing w/o needing the cloak, but then it would be 2 figures and Hasbro would change it to a deluxe item and charge us more.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Punkreject
    I picked up two of the figures also. One to paint and one to keep in the package. I'm trying to attach a picture of the one I painted but it won't let me. Can anyone help me out?

Go to post reply, scroll down to manage attatchments and link th epic to upload.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Punkreject
    Here's a custom version I did, using Testors Contour Putty and acrylic paints.
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...inCustom14.jpg
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]