Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

just found in NC, CHARLOTTE

wallmart in mooresville had some green variant clone trooper 3 packs today. i snagged a couple and left a couple. opened one pack. i never display much. they are pretty cool. been going to targets and wallmarts everyday and coming up empty. the kannapolis target got 51,52,53 in a couple weeks ago. was surprised to see they had one of each a week later. anyone else in charlotte here? i need a lava vader. got oodles to trade.

Re: just found in NC, CHARLOTTE

Toysrus in Gastonia has the Sith and the Clone Trooper evolution packs they have about 6 of each of course I took 1 of each. they even put out a few new basic figures I almost fell in the floor and passed out when i saw that.
    they also had about 10 sets of the Jedi vs Sith 5 pack.

target mooresville had the new cups in. i got the last stormtrooper. they have a leia and 2 vaders left.

found the Jedi Temple Assult "very cool" and Throne Room at K-mart today in gastonia they also had some AT-TE tank gunners and Royol Guards "blue" all the Evolution sets are now gone at TRU the still had a few of the Jedi vs Sith battle packs. Target and Both Wal-marts have nothing new.

Found Battle of Hoth Battlepack today at TRU Gastonia.

nothing new at Target Wal-marts or K-mart.

found 2 blue clonetrooper 3 packs at wallmart kannapolis yesterday. i bought 1 to bust and one to keep on card. now i have the red, green, blue, and white set. glad i didn't buy any from an auction. did you find me a temple yet, jedi bill? i went to the kmart last sun on wilkens? on the way to carowinds.and they didn't get any of the sets yet. i may check there on my way to or from the game tommorrow. don't let that scalper snag my set.

No I've not seen anymore temple sets yet but looking, Kmart is so slow on restocking.

Huntersville target this morning had like 8 clonetrooper evolution sets. thought i was seeing things. had 2 atrt vehicles and some hard to find galactic heros. i left everything there. i have found everything, was just killin time.

Today at Wal-mart found 1 each of the following except 63 they had 2
    #58 Wookie Commando
    #60 Grievous Bodyguard
    #61 Passel Argente
    #62 Cat Miin
    #63 Neimoidian Commander

also found clone evolution3 packs everywhere Wal-mart and Target
    Target also had those collector 5 packs also blue 3 pack of clones and wal-mart had some green 3 packs.

Found #59 Commander Gree

also Toysrus in Gastonia has got in some Gunships not seen those in awhile if anyone is looking they had 2 on deck.

Wal-mart and K-mart nothing new ...