Blue Saber Palpatine and Loose VOTC Storm Troopers for trade

Basically all I'm looking for is shocktroopers--and loose is just fine. I have Palpatine with a blue light saber. As far as I can tell the packaging is mint to near mint(I'm an opener so I'm no expert on these things, but I do know the packaging looks great). And I have two loose VOTC stormtroopers. I might have to look for their guns though.
    Anyway, if you're interested, let me know. I'll probably find a shocktrooper or two the moment I make such a trade, but I'm not much into variants and I prefer clones to stormtroopers(in fact, if Amazon doesn't screw me over and I get the 4 Clone evolution packs I ordered, I'll probably trade the sand troopers too for some clone or other).

Re: Blue Saber Palpatine and Loose VOTC Storm Troopers for trade

Okay, I致e also got 6 AT-RT drivers (both varieties) to add as trade fodder. I知 also interested in two green clone commanders.

I am interested in those 2 loose VOTC Storm Troopers, but I do not have any Shock Troopers for trade. Is there anything else you are looking for?
    Bad Panda, No Bamboo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BFett88
    I am interested in those 2 loose VOTC Storm Troopers, but I do not have any Shock Troopers for trade. Is there anything else you are looking for?
    [font='Times New Roman']Well, I知 interested in green clone commanders. To be honest, there痴 not much more I知 interested in. Obviously the 501st SA clones when they come out, but who knows when that値l be. Anything I知 interested, loose is fine. [/font]
    [font='Times New Roman'][/font]
    [font='Times New Roman'][font='Times New Roman']And just to make it clear, I would trade loose shocktroopers one-for-one for loose VOTC stormtrooper despite the cost differential involved. Same with green clone commanders. [/font][/font]

have green commande and shock trooper for your 2 votc stormies lmk
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

Quote Originally Posted by KIDD
    have green commande and shock trooper for your 2 votc stormies lmk
    sending you a PM.

i have a few loose EE battledamaged white clones to trade for the votc stormys(2 for 2 or 1 for 1). what i REALLY need is the paplatine w/blue saber. i got an extra shock to trade for it. let me know. you can email me directly at madtimmae@yahoo.com

not to screw your conversations up. there are 2 different versions of obi won kenobi #55. with holes in his head for the head gear and then the fixed version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by maatu
    not to screw your conversations up. there are 2 different versions of obi won kenobi #55. with holes in his head for the head gear and then the fixed version of it.
    LOL. I think you posted on the wrong thread. You had me reading my own thread to make sure I never mentioned obi won!
    I only have one obi wan(i think without the head holes), so I wouldn't know about a second version.
    timmae, I had a rough time emailing you for some reason. Let me think about your Blue Palptaine proposal.