When does the second Attacktix series come out???

Does anyone know when the next (second) Attacktix series will be coming out? Also, does anyone know what the packaging will look like? I don't expect it to look like the first series' package (http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...118&perpage=30), but that's the only package shown in any of the pictures...
    Just really curious.

Re: When does the second Attacktix series come out???

Personally I was hoping the line would go away. Is it that popular?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Personally I was hoping the line would go away. Is it that popular?
    It's actually a fairly fun game to play. I hated the concept until I saw it played with my own eyes. The only thing I don't like is the blind box concept. I'd hate to pay $15 and get doubles of figures.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

All blind packaged toys suck. I'm happy Hasbro doesn't do that with their basic line. LOL could you imagine that? That would !
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

did notice some new sets at a wm, didn't pay a lot of attention though because i don't collect those , but the thing i did notice was the package that you can see into just like the last large sets, had a green clone in it. which i thought looked pretty cool.

I picked up two attactix carry cases at TRU, with the green clone. Althouight 16 bucks is a little steep for a plastic case, it has made me feel better about being suckered into buying the booster packs.
    I bought a bunch when TRU had the buy a starter kit get a booster free sale. The game is pretty cool, and I'm sure kids will like it. Not complicated like other Role playing games.
    Anyhooooo.... Two cases can hold 30 figs and they look pretty cool displayed. There are 35 basic figs in series 1 and I am missing 5, so two cases work well.
    Seeing them displayed makes me want to buy series two. I would love some classic characters.

Do you think they will relrelease the case again with a classic trooper? I hope so.

I had to dig up this old thread because it seems that series 2 is out. I have been finding the new starter sets with Wookie, Mace, Blue Clone, & Anakin (formerly Vader). I have also found the new booster packs. The packaging is the same, but it now shows the new characters fighting each other, plus it has a "series 2" logo on it.

The Gunship has been around for a month or so as well. Boba Fett rocks...as does Grievous with duel lightsabers!!! I can't wait to get a Darth Maul.

My kids liked this game when it first came out, but once the first intentional eye-poke happened they've been banished to the game closet and haven't been requested by them since. I'd get more but the price seems high for three of those POCs. Having the rare, semirare, and common groups doesn't help it either.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas