Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Halloween costumes

I know it is early, but I am trying to find Star Wars costumes for my kids.I have found some for my oldest, but I can't find any for my twins in their size, which is 18 months. Does anyone know of a good web site or catalog for Star Wars costumes? Thanx for your help.

Re: Halloween costumes

I looked last year for my daughter when she was 2 and could not find anything starwars for kids under size 4T. I know it sounds rough and I don't mean to offend but StarWars.com has the costumes for dogs. I bought one for my Dog and there is a chance that you could make some modifications that might help you fit it to the size you need. Just a thought

Ebay would probably be your best bet. Or just search google relentlessly.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Since this is a Halloween thread, I plan on being Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite :lipsrseal
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Pedro with wig or without wig?

Quote Originally Posted by vader68
    I know it is early, but I am trying to find Star Wars costumes for my kids.I have found some for my oldest, but I can't find any for my twins in their size, which is 18 months. Does anyone know of a good web site or catalog for Star Wars costumes? Thanx for your help.
    At Wal-Mart we just started getting in our costumes, and among some of the boxes to arrive, I saw a Rubies Vader costume. I didn't get to look at the overall quality of the costume as it was still boxed up, but I would imagine if you looked at Wal-Marts website, you might find something there.

I'll be a Stormtrooper or a Tusken Raider.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Vader68, at my place of employment (The Oriental Trading Company) i have seen several Star Wars Halloween costumes and accessories. Heres the link to the second page that pops up once Star Wars is punched into the "search" bar:OTC

Ive seen a children and adult Vader costumes, gloves, lightsaber, and voice boxes. They also carry a child and adult Jedi Robe, Obis lightsaber, and i even seen a little Vader costume for toddlers/babies (ones that cant walk yet) while working. I dont see those on the website but im sure if you call they can explain what all theyve got.

EDIT: Try "Darth Vader" in the search bar for the gloves and voicebox and the little toddler costume. "Halloween costumes" bring up what all theyve got: from Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Power Rangers, Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and all kinds of other stuff.
    Last edited by kool-aid killer; 08-16-2005 at 11:59 AM.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack
    Since this is a Halloween thread, I plan on being Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite :lipsrseal
    And I may or may not be Napoleon himself. Lots of people say I kind of look like him (slam or compliment? you decide) and I can do a pretty good impression of him too. I was going to be him last year but I was nastily sick so that didn't work out. And as I already have the shirt all I need is a fro wig, glasses, and maybe dancin' boots.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

For those of you with kids, check your local Targets because just today i seen a couple of cool kiddie costumes. They had a Darth Vader, Anakin, and 501st Clone costume. I may buy my younger brother a Clone one for next year (hes already got an idea of what he wants to be this year) because i think he would like it. Plus, its hard to say whether we will be seeing anymore Star Wars costumes in the near future, so it may be a good idea to get some while its possible.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    And I may or may not be Napoleon himself. Lots of people say I kind of look like him (slam or compliment? you decide) and I can do a pretty good impression of him too.
    Going off your profile pic I'd have to agree (and heck yes it's a compliment). I'd love to be Napoleon only because I'm overly tall, skinny as heck, and because I have wicked bo staff skills.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!