Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red face Red & Green troopers release

Riddle me this...

When are the red and green clone troopers suppose to hit the shelves. I am a mere peon, therefore I must wait for these toys to actually hit the shelves before I can get them in my grubby lil hands (or, spend $10 more for them on ebay... which I might do if I can never find them... but, I enjoy the hunt...)...

And, I dont suppose there's a lil network thing happening here on these forums for buying/selling new figures at a reasonable cost (ie, someone finds a whole case of spiffy blue troopers, and is willing to sell them to forum members for $5.50), is there? Or, am I just being naive?

Anyways, thanks for your assistance...
    hjwii

Re: Red & Green troopers release

When you say Red and Green, are you talking about the #6 Red Shocktrooper and the #33 Green Clone Commander? If so, out West, those hit about 4 weeks ago at Walmarts and some KB's. I've yet to see them at Target or TRU.

I've seen the ones CrunchyNug speaks of, and even set up a couple of members of the SSG with them. I'm sure they will hit your area, but you might want to hit the stores when they open cause they don't stay on the pegs long.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I found mine a few weeks back, soon after the SDCC announcement. I've only seen them a couple of times since and they went quick. I think I lucked out and got he initial shipment, which should be supplemented by another batch due out soon.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Well, I live in New Orleans... and I realize that things move much slower down here. I haven't seen any figures over #47 or so... no 500th Vaders... no Evolutions...

Oh well, I suppose that's why the good Lord gave us eBay....

hjwii

I just found the red and green troopers(which i am told are Walmart Exclusives only) last week monday. The red shock trooper is one per case. I think it is the same for the green commander but not positive. From what i was reading it seems that the figures are making their way west. It took me about 3 weeks to get them after hearing that they were in Las Vegas and Arizona first(i live in Wisconsin). The two walmarts were i live were redoing the Star Wars aisles, and i was lucky enough to get there before any one else.

I'm going shopping on eBay, aren't I?

They aren't Wal-Mart exclusives. KB has gotten them in, and I found two green Clone Commanders at TRU last week. The problem is they are only one per case, and in only one case assortment at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac
    They aren't Wal-Mart exclusives. KB has gotten them in, and I found two green Clone Commanders at TRU last week. The problem is they are only one per case, and in only one case assortment at this point.
    Yet another reason to say Hasbro Sucks.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Yet another reason to say Hasbro Sucks.
    You are a wise... wise man Turbowars...
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy