Another Jedi in Jabba's Palace?

Immediately after Boussh brings in Chewbacca if you look in one of the back rooms there is someone wearing brown Jedi robes? Anyone know of this? Maybe these outfits arent exclusive to Jedi, but.................
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Re: Another Jedi in Jabba's Palace?

Jedi aren't the only people allowed to wear robes. Wioslea, the guy who buys Luke's landspeeder, is wearing clothing similar to Obi-Wan's, and he/she ain't a Jedi.

DOnt forget in the CW Cartoons, when ANakin is walking in COurascant there are lots of people wearing shrouds as well. Isnt Garandin(sp?) wearing one as well?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just watched that scene again, and yeah, sure enough, it's Mace Windu, back to kill the son of the cracker that cut his damn hand off and let him go flyin' out that 80 story window twenty odd years ago.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    I just watched that scene again, and yeah, sure enough, it's Mace Windu, back to kill the son of the cracker that cut his damn hand off and let him go flyin' out that 80 story window twenty odd years ago.
    Ji'dai ya beat me to it man!

cause I know so many people here LOVE EU

Mara Jade was there >>
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra
    cause I know so many people here LOVE EU

Mara Jade was there >>
    Yep, and Shannon Baksa McRandle's got the poorly photoshopped pics to prove it.

I did a screen capture of it. Is this the guy you speak of RG?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PDVD_005.JPG 
Views:	174 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	12024  
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thats the one, I guess I never paid to much attention to other people, it just caught my eye as it looked out of place.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

It does indeed look like the Jedi outfit. Even the belt looks like Qui Gon's utility belt from TPM.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!