Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Uh huh, yeah

Re: Uh huh, yeah

I am a fan of hip-hop, and I'm pretty tired of this clown. His career has been a downward spiral since Notorious BIG's death. Now he's all about publicity, period.

It's publicity. When was the last time he had a hit? When the last time any of you bought a pair of Sean John jeans? He's trying to push his product.
    You couldn't be more correct. His Sean John company has been bombarding my radio stations lately. Apparently he "revamped" the look of the clothing, and is adding a womens, and sneaker line. The whole thing is to get his name (whichever one he chooses to use) in the press to boost the upcoming release of his new product. Total Crap!

In my opinion. . . Id rather him put out crummy clothing, then more music. His style is tired, and the rap industry is already going to hell in a handbag.

Uh huh, yeah. . .
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Diddy hasnt had any solid acts under his record label in some time. How he affords his lifestyle right now is beyond me. This guys just trying to keep his name relevant right now. I cant stand this nerd. "Take that!"
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Something I forgot to add: Who does he think he is with this whole "Making the Band" or whatever the hell it's called thing?!?! Granted, those kids are money hungry, no-talent hacks, but he acts like God towards them; like they can only pee when he says so or something. He's cutting his own throat when he ends the show prematurely due to their lack of talent and cohesiveness (like he didn't see that coming ). How bad does it make him look when he can't show people how to do it right, just tell them what they're doing wrong? He's an *** and I can't wait for his career to be officially "over".
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Hey Cap there is one good thing that resulted in "Making the band." Answer: That great sketch on Chappelle's Show from Season Deuce. Great stuff.

"I felt like the 'P' was getting between me and my fans and now we're closer," Diddy said.
    Truly the quote of the millennium!

Can you imagine if SSG members started doing that?

"I felt like the 'El' was getting between me and my fans and now we're closer," Chuxter said.

"I felt like the 'Sir' was getting between me and my fans and now we're closer," Steve said.

"I felt like the 'j' was getting between me and my fans and now we're closer," jreason said.

"I felt like the 'kid' was getting between me and my fans and now we're closer," human said.

"I felt like the 'Q' was getting between me and my fans and now we're closer," LD said.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Heck, R. Kelly never let a little p get between him and his fans.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    omg, i just herniated my spleen reading that!!! that's awesome!

i don't know, though... we've had this happen at sirstevesguide.com - right QLD... i mean LIMP... i mean...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn
    i don't know, though... we've had this happen at sirstevesguide.com - right QLD... i mean LIMP... i mean...
    Um Hm, yes sir, but I don't think that was his choice, but yes, sometimes change isn't good. BTW, I'm changing my name to "Ithangsbelowmyknees".
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    BTW, I'm changing my name to "Ithangsbelowmyknees".
    Only if your doing a headstand.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Only if your doing a headstand.
    Damn, dude! You're on a roll today!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.