Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Uh huh, yeah

Re: Uh huh, yeah

The thing that sucks, is it took me a minute to get that one, I actually had to visulize myself doing a headstand, then I still didn't get it until about 30 seconds later, and then I busted out laughing.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

That's called neutered dog syndrome Frett, you just don't get it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

spleen... completely out of... body...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

According to my Excite page, these are the top 5 songs in the country. How many of the names do you think are really the artist name? Mariah Carey? I think that's it. Not sure if anyone in the *****cat dolls go by there real names, I've never heard of this band before. No P. Diddy songs in there though!

1. We Belong Together
    Mariah Carey
    2. Don't Cha
    The *****cat Dolls Featuring Busta Rhymes
    3. Pon de Replay
    Rihanna
    4. Let Me Hold You
    Bow Wow Featuring Omarion
    5. Lose Control
    Missy Elliott Featuring Ciara & Fat Man Scoop

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I myself am really sick of these damn people that are so full of themselves that they tell people what to call them.
    From the guy that calls himself Slicker...Oh sweet irony! (that is irony, right?)
    Quote Originally Posted by mabs
    Rocketboy- he sure did say it like it was dead serious, I saw the bit last night while channel surfing
    Man, the guy does have some skills (skillz?), I can't even read it without smiling.

This thread reminds me of the song by Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog:
    Poop Diddy, are you in show business still?
    I didn't know wearing a suit was a skill.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    I thought the name was stupid to begin with. Didn't we go through this with Prince, then the artist formerly known as prince, and now I think it's Princess or something like that.
    Well, there's a few differences, first, "Prince" actually is his real name, he was born "Prince Rogers Nelson"; second, Prince has talent.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Too damn funny SLicker...a headstand....my liver is next to vyns spleen
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Well, there's a few differences, first, "Prince" actually is his real name, he was born "Prince Rogers Nelson"; second, Prince has talent.
    Your right JT, my mom, God rest her soul, if she was alive today would have told me that I was incorrect. But the point I was trying to make was that he (prince) changed his name to some unpronouncable symbol, and now he is back. He does have talent, and my mom and I watched Purple Rain several times, and we would get up and dance during some of his more dancable tunes. I also like some of his later stuff, and I own the Purple Rain soundtrack. I don't know if Puff Smoke Daddy Diddy ever started out using his real name, or what.

I belive in the start he was just good ol' Sean Combs. Although I really don't care, all he is good for is taking great songs and making them into a sucky sample. See Kashmir by the Mighty Led Balloon as the best example I can give.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Too damn funny SLicker...a headstand....my liver is next to vyns spleen
    I had to. The jokes presented themselves and I wouldn't have slept right now taking them.

No hard feelings Frett I still got much for ya.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!