Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Uh huh, yeah

Re: Uh huh, yeah

Quote Originally Posted by posty333
    I hardly recognize anything on the top 40 lists these days. All the songs are by Whodis? featuring Whodat? My main source for new music these days is the alternative Music Choice channel on my cable TV.
    That reminds me, I need to hook my cable box back up. When the cable went into my VCR instead of the cable box, I was getting HBO Cinemax, and Showtime. Now they moved those channels to the digital, and I really enjoy having the music channel on when I was first moving in.

Diddy hosts the VMA's, one show I'll be sure not to watch!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    What? I pay for cable, I just don't like using the cable box, because I had to use three remotes just to watch T.V., so I plugged the cable directly into my VCR and got the three movie channels but no music channels. I didn't reprogram anything, the channels were just there.

I dont think the roll eyes smiley is about your cable hookup, but about Diddy hosting the VMAs, which is further proof that hes desperate for publicity. I dont know how he maintains the lifestyle that he lives, his artists cant sell for anything. And the ones that could wanted out of his Bad Boy label.

He still has three members of Da Band under his label, one of them recently was promoting their upcoming single on 106th and Park.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    What? I pay for cable, I just don't like using the cable box, because I had to use three remotes just to watch T.V., so I plugged the cable directly into my VCR and got the three movie channels but no music channels. I didn't reprogram anything, the channels were just there.
    That face wasn't meant for you my dear, it was meant for the first post in this thread about p. ditty! Entertainers these days are getting weirder and weirder by the minute and boy they sure think they are superhuman or something?? Dude, you're just a guy with a clothing line and I think you sing or something...don't even know what he does to be honest hehe.

Sorry for the confusion Bobafrett
    Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic; 08-25-2005 at 03:08 PM.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

don't even know what he does to be honest
    No one does. It's less and less every day, yet he gets richer by the minute. I need to either get on his work regimine or become Ashton's best pal.

Uh huh, yeah.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Sorry for the confusion Bobafrett
    No worries! I spent the day hooking up my cable box properly, but when I did so, I couldn't get sound out of my 4 speakers, only the ones on the T.V., and I lost the signal in my sons room. I ended up connecting it up like it was before, and then had to put back my gazzilion toys that I have on top of my entertainment center. At least I get the top dusted off, and found that I have no wiring skills.

DOWN WITH DIDDY!

I was always hoping that there'd be a new rising star named Doggie P
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.