Thread: 500th Vader

500th Vader

I was at my local Target a few days ago and they had 4 500th Vaders without helmets. Well without the top piece removable helmet.

Re: 500th Vader

Are you sure it wasn't just up in the "locked" position? The handle that moves the helmet up and down can be snapped into a locked position when it's all the way up...

Quote Originally Posted by ronhudy
    Are you sure it wasn't just up in the "locked" position? The handle that moves the helmet up and down can be snapped into a locked position when it's all the way up...
    Yep - no helmet there at all!!!! I was playing with them as my daughter played with the vader helmet. I was flipping it up and down and noticed it on the first one that there was nothing there...then I looked at all 4 and nothing. It was included in the box at all (looked to see if it fell out). Not in the package at all!

I've seen these too. Major error on Hasbro's part.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

How the heck can you forget to put a helmet in there? That's the main component of the ENTIRE thing. I mean it has an action feature dedicated to the stupid thing.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

That's freaking halarious, did you buy one? If so, got pictures?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Oh deary me, that's not good. I could see them either packing it in the polybag or the helmet fell out of the holder and onto Vader's lap, but leaving them out altogether, that's bad news.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah especially when the non errors units are now warming the pegs.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)