Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

My name is kanos oh wait thats my user name the real name is Ben with a Capital B

Re: Hello

Welcome on Ben with a capital B. Enjoy your stay here.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thanks man. Can You upload avatars?
    [b]~DK~[/b]

I think you have to have so many posts before you can upload avatars. Not sure what the amount is, and only certain threads count, as you can see your posts are at 0 unless you have posted elsewhere on the boards before reading this. Be patient, enjoy your time here, and welcome Ben with the capital B!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Yep, Fretts correct. Unfortunately Kanos you have to have 100+ posts before you get a custom tar. Believe me though it's very easy to do that as can be seen by my count.

Waitaminute. Shouldn't I be able to have 22 avatars at once?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Waitaminute. Shouldn't I be able to have 22 avatars at once?
    You should get 22 consecutive butt kickings for it
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Clear skies and may the Force be with you!
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Welcome Ben. Enjoy your stay at the SSG motel. You check in and cant check out.

SLicker, I should have 84 avatars by now. Probably changed them that many times already.

I got dibs on butt whipping #6.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

How does that new guy have 0 posts listed even though he's got 2 in this thread alone....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack
    How does that new guy have 0 posts listed even though he's got 2 in this thread alone....
    Your posts in "Other", "General", and the "Rancor Pit" aren't added into your total.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.