Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Charleston, WV, Jedi Master ObiWanRoethlisberger

Hit WalMart Hard!

If anyone is looking for new figures, hit walmart hard in the next few days. last night (in WV) they unloaded 14 cases of various case assortments. This morning the walmart was overflowing with black clones, green clone commanders, anakin on mustafars, bacaras, at-ae tank gunners, zett, antilles, utapaun and red royal guard.

However, those damn tarkin wave figures were still no where to be found.
    [b][size=3][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][i]"Don't F With a Jedi Master, Son"[/i][/font] - [/size][/b]
    [b][size=3]Mark Hamil as KocKnocker[/size][/b]
    [b][size=3][/size][/b]
    [b][size=3][/size][/b]

Re: Hit WalMart Hard!

I hit Wal-Mart hard this morning. I broke my hand. As I was moaning in pain, an elderly woman walked out the doors and said, "Welcome to Wal-Mart."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

to chux

I went there as well found Tarkin Wave minus Tarkin himself, also scored green clone commander.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I found a pilot obi-wan the other night at my wal-mart...nothing else though...and I found a bunch of anakin evolution sets...

I like to hit the Wal-Mart employees sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid
    I like to hit the Wal-Mart employees sometimes.
    Me too. That's why I love those Self Check out lanes. Now I dont' have to talk to Walmart employees anymore!
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    Me too. That's why I love those Self Check out lanes. Now I dont' have to talk to Walmart employees anymore!
    They actually work there? At mine, almost every time I get an "Item Not Found" error. Yet when I scanned the same item on the floor, and when I take it to a human cashier after giving up on the automated checkout, it comes up with no problem. What, are these on different systems or something?

Tommy, close your eyes.

I wish my Walmart had the Self Check Out lines, Kmart had it for awhile but I guess people stole alot so they stopped.

I found seth vs jedi evolution sets at my wal-mart

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    They actually work there? At mine, almost every time I get an "Item Not Found" error. Yet when I scanned the same item on the floor, and when I take it to a human cashier after giving up on the automated checkout, it comes up with no problem. What, are these on different systems or something?

The 2 WMs I go to usually have working self check out lanes. The ATM doesn't always work, but they are open with hand made "CASH ONLY" signs taped in excess somewhere in the lane. But, with the creation of the self check out, there is a new enemy: Customers who don't know how to use them. So, there is a science in picking the right lane. You have to consider the intelligence of not only the employees, but also the other customers.

On a side note, has anyone ever witnessed the freak show of other customers that shop at Walmart during obscure hours? (usually between 10pm and 4 am)
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".