Vintage Accessories

Here's a good visual checklist of Kenner's vintage weapons. It's more of a reference point than a topic of discussion, but I thought it was pretty awesome and figured someone may need it.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Re: Vintage Accessories

I Do Not Remember #44 Anywhere In My Collection? Someone Please Tell Me Who This Came With.
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

Quote Originally Posted by X13VADER
    I Do Not Remember #44 Anywhere In My Collection? Someone Please Tell Me Who This Came With.
    Oddly enough, it's not shown in the bottom list either. I wonder if it's an error on their behalf
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Going by the picture and coordinating key it came with Leia Bespin.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by X13VADER
    It's the accessory that came with the YBS Snowtrooper . I thought #44 was a mistake for the longest time because of it's resemblance to a GI Joe accessory, but it not.
    Last edited by LusiferSam; 08-18-2005 at 06:50 PM.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Ah, the days when a 90+ figure line would have only 53 accessories... I drew a chart and would list the number of accessories I had of each; this one is much better and clearer!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega