Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: salutations

salutations

hey everyone,

I'm new here. I'm a geek over Star Wars and many other things, have recently gotten back into collecting the toys after a few years' break, Chewbacca is my favorite character (though Boba Fett's a close second). I'm playing catch-up with the EU Clone Wars stories too, reading Jedi Trial and DH's CW vol IV graphic novel.

And I'm a single parent of a little girl who just turned a year old. I'm so proud of her, I just can't help talking about her. Even so young, she's seen Empire and Jedi, we're working our way to the others.
    [url="http://www.livejournal.com/users/nightforcecynic/"]http://www.livejournal.com/users/nightforcecynic/[/url]

"Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear." - Lucas, "Empire Records"

Re: salutations

Welcome to the boards. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Have fun and enjoy your stay
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hi there Cynik, welcome and nice job of selecting the Teek avatar . . . speaking of which, are you sure you've never been here before ?

Welcome Darth Cynik
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Welcome on. The welcoming committee will visit you shortly.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Welcome Darth Cynik. As a token of your gratitude for joining us here, you must mail out one "rare" SW figure to every regular poster here on SSG. I'd like something in a Stormtrooper.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Talking Re: salutations

Teek is cute.

seriously, I'm glad to be here. I'm definitely a first timer here at these boards. I'm not sure I'll ever make 3000 posts, but I will graduate to old timer someday.

Though I did surf SSG and Rebelscum back when POTF2 was still in its infancy, I found SSG about 6 months before the "event" of Shadow of the Empire kicked off (I had to quit collecting by the time POTJ started, so I've missed a lot). Wow, it's hard to believe this neo-SW line was revived a whole ten years ago... Anyone else remember when Rebelscum was at the wiseacre domain!?

Oh and Frett? I do have ewoks I can send to everyone.
    Last edited by darth cynik; 08-21-2005 at 06:46 PM.
    [url="http://www.livejournal.com/users/nightforcecynic/"]http://www.livejournal.com/users/nightforcecynic/[/url]

"Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear." - Lucas, "Empire Records"

Quote Originally Posted by darth cynik

seriously, I'm glad to be here. I'm definitely a first timer here at these boards. I'm not sure I'll ever make 3000 posts, but I will graduate to old timer someday.
    Yeah, and I said the same thing and here I am only a couple of hundred posts away. They build up faster than you think.

God I'm pathetic...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darth cynik

Oh and Frett? I do have ewoks I can send to everyone.
    I'll take Cheif Chirpa
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Yeah, and I said the same thing and here I am only a couple of hundred posts away. They build up faster than you think.

God I'm pathetic...
    Here I thought I was pathetic but I joined in Dec 2002, and have a little over 2,500 posts, and you my dear sir, joind in May of 2004 and have racked up almost as many as I.

Ewoks? Ewoks? I dress up as a citizen of the Empire, a Stormtrooper in particular, and as you might remember, we had a little trouble with those #&*$@*% furry little rodents.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!