Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

uncool helmet sales

is it just me, or does anyone else think it is uncool that some CS members are already selling the vader helmet on ebay for twice they're paying,and they have'nt even ordered it yet? it seems a bit unfair.

Re: uncool helmet sales

Its perfectly fair kingyeti. Luckily people like you and me are smart enough not fall for outragous sales and gimicks like that.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

it just bothers me that some people are just into collecting strictly for profit. i'm in it because i admire the films and the creativity put into them.i saw star wars 27 times when it was first released.i was 7 .since then i've been hooked.

i've waited a long time for a replica like this and i would hate to think i might miss out on my opportunity to own one at its original price.

can a CS member order more than one?i have a friend who is not a member and i would like to give it as a gift.they are as big a fan as me.

Quote Originally Posted by kingyeti
    is it just me, or does anyone else think it is uncool that some CS members are already selling the vader helmet on ebay for twice they're paying,and they have'nt even ordered it yet? it seems a bit unfair.
    Just pity the poor fools who would pay the rates they are being scalped at. Pay over 2K up front on an eBay pre-order that the seller doesn't even have pre-ordered yet, with the product not even shipping for another 4 months.

so far it doesn't look like anyone is buying them....

To me, it seems disrespectful. People should pay the 60 dollars and take their chances when pre/orders are taken.

Seems similar to scalping tickets...

If people want to make money, get a job and leave the collectables to the collectors.
    Last edited by Portlyman; 08-21-2005 at 05:07 PM.

very similar.how can you sell something you haven't confirmed you have yet?i think CS members should vote these posers off.LOL!

Master Replicas should find away to stop this. I have Patriots season tickets and if I was caught selling them on Ebay or Stub Hub for anything more than face cost I would have my seasons yanked. Maybe MR could start yanking CS memberships.