Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Clone Wars III DVD ??????

Anyone know when this is coming out ? I was sort of hoping that it would be released before ROTS. My plan is to take a day and watch TPM, AOTC, CW I-II, ROTS, ANH, ESB, and end with ROTJ. Also does anyone know if it is going be a seperate DVD or including with the ROTS DVD ????
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Re: Clone Wars III DVD ??????

If I remember correctly its coming out the week after ROTS so that would put it at Nov. 8th. I'm sure it will NOT be included with ROTS due to the fact that each will have huge sales.

Sansweet confirmed at Comic Con it would be "by the end of the year," and I believe I read 12/6/05 from a few sources.

Which, of course, means that huge marathon viewing will have to wait.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Sansweet confirmed at Comic Con it would be "by the end of the year," and I believe I read 12/6/05 from a few sources.

Certainly a savoring for a marathon for New Years weekend.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Count me in for this one
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Certainly a savoring for a marathon for New Years weekend.
    What and miss out on all those crusty pointless college bowl games?

I was thinking about this the other day too on when this will be released. Seems pointless to have to wait until december for it to be released. It just really doesn't make any sense.
    "I have you now."

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter

Not if you recorded Clone Wars II like I did. But even so, it's still not the same as having it on DVD.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

From what I've read on the net, this will be out the 2nd week of December. It's a huge missed opportunity as there is no REASON on earth to not piggyback this release to the Ep3 DVD. It's just more milking, although the release of Battlefront II on the same day shoots down that theory. I guess having 2 SW DVDs out on the same day unless they are chopped up Ewoks/Droids cheappy discs is the directive.
    BTW...I usually check either amazon or digitalbits for the DVD info.
    I suppose....this Clone Wars DVD #2 could be pushed up, but at this point...
    And I'm w/DarhArtist. Call me a geek, but it would be a fun day/weekend to watch Eps 1-6 with both Clone Wars discs inserted into the living room timeline. Then the Saga would truly be complete and exhausting.

I didn't pick up the first Volume yet hoping that they will release both together. Any hope for this?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!