Talking TRU Holographic Emperor Release Date

Does anyone know when TRU is supposed to run this promotion?

Sincerely,
    Jedi
    Last edited by Jedi; 08-23-2005 at 11:45 PM.

Re: TRU Holographic Emperor Release Date

Fall sometime. Probably October
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'd say around Nov. 1st, to coordinate with the DVD release.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

this thing looks like Ár@p.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I was just looking on Ebay at the figure listed on there. It is pretty bad these days when schmucks are getting these supposed "Exclusive" figures and selling them on Ebay before most of the stores even have them in stock. One guy on there has about four or five of them for sale at one time.

If I were to do this same thing with sporting even tickets I would be arrested and or fined for scalping. It may be just my opinion but doesn't it seem a bit hypocritical for stores like Target and Toy's R Us to let this happen? Selling a figure after the stores have sold them is one thing, but before they even hit the stores is a sign that bribes are being paid to cut out the supply to the normal Joe Shmoe collectors like myself and many of you guys.
    [b]FOREVER INKED! FOREVER STAR WARS![/b]

Let the idiots on Ebay go. They don't know any better. I'll just laugh it up when I find these things for NORMAL price at TRU.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Just a little off topic, but still having to do with exclusives. When do the Lava Reflection Anakin and Obi-Wan come out? They don't actually seem that bad to me, and they're a hell of a lot better looking and more movie accurate than the Lava Vader.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]