Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help me with repaints/variants please

Sometimes this whole collecting thing gets a bit confusing.

I know that they've been releasing clones with different paint schemes, but I think that perhaps I've lost track. Can anyone confirm or deny all of these for me?

6 Red Shock Trooper
    33 Green Clone Commander
    41 Blue 501st Clone Trooper
    54 Turbo Tank Driver
    28 Anakin Sith Eyes

I have 6, 33, and 28. I guess what I need to know is, what is the deal with the other two? Is the Blue Clone Trooper in stores now, or is this going to be one of the final 12? I thought that one of the last twelve that were being released was going to be a 501st trooper. Also, what is the deal with the Turbo Tank Driver. I know I've seen some pics of some (very slightly) different helmet, but this doesn't seem to be the same as all of these other repaints. I am not interested in small variants; it is when a figure is actually different that I want it.

Can anyone help?

Re: Help me with repaints/variants please

There is no 41# Special Ops trooper. There will be one in an upcoming wave and it may be based on the #6 mould. #54 has been renamed AT-RT Driver. Anakin does have the red-eye paint variant now.

The other two are definite as well.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by wedge1968
    Also, what is the deal with the Turbo Tank Driver. I know I've seen some pics of some (very slightly) different helmet, but this doesn't seem to be the same as all of these other repaints.
    AT-RT Driver has a variant due to an incorrect paint job on the helmet for the initial release, but a corrected version with the right paint apps is being released. There's a thread about this in the Variations section.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

So there's no real reason to get the AT-TE driver twice, right?

you forgot about the #34 clone pilot in soild black.

making it a total of 4 repaints.

And also the Wookiee Warrior in vanilla or chocolate.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

[font=Times New Roman]-Anakin #2 has 3 variations... one with red Vader saber, one with red Dooku saber, and one with pink Dooku saber.
    -Quick draw Clone Trooper #6 will come in a red version as well as the original white.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]-Royal Guard #23 comes in red or blue colors.
    -Anakin #28 will come with 3 variations to his eyes... there will be red and yellow Sith eyes without dark circles under the eyes. Also there is the one with regular eyes and dark circles under the eyes, and one with regular eyes without the dark circles under the eyes.
    -Clone Commander #33 will also come in a green version as well as the original red.
    -Clone Pilot #34 has the regular grey and white colors, and it comes in an all black variation.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]-Palpy #35 with the blue blade (also has corrected red blade)[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]-Exploding Grevious #36 has a packaging variant... the saber is packaged on the left side of Grevious in the blister, and the variant has the saber packaged on the right side of Grevious in the blister.
    -Wookie Warrior #43 comes in either a dark brown color, or it comes in a light tan color.
    -Meena Tills #47 (supposedly) can be found with a really pink salmon colored face as well as a white face.
    -Crispy Anakin #50 can be found with an array of different color applications to his head that represent a range of burn severity.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]-AT-RT Driver #54 can be found with a paint variation to the helmet. One where the face of the helmet is all tan, and one where it's tan and white.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman] [/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Those are all of the "confirmed" variations with regard to the basic 3 3/4" figures.[/font]

after looking a picture of Commander Gree is he #41 SA clone? he looks like the regular #41.

that said the Tactical Ops Clone Trooper looks more like #6 to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bly.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	12114   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tacops.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	12115  
    Last edited by Jedibill; 08-27-2005 at 07:35 PM.

Registered
    Charleston, WV, Jedi Master ObiWanRoethlisberger

Quote Originally Posted by jaxx
    [font=Times New Roman]-[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Those are all of the "confirmed" variations with regard to the basic 3 3/4" figures.[/font]
    You forgot the R2-D2 bubble variant without the holes cut in the package. It is very rare. Only appeared in the first issues of the bacara wave.
    [b][size=3][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][i]"Don't F With a Jedi Master, Son"[/i][/font] - [/size][/b]
    [b][size=3]Mark Hamil as KocKnocker[/size][/b]
    [b][size=3][/size][/b]
    [b][size=3][/size][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by CowherPower
    You forgot the R2-D2 bubble variant without the holes cut in the package. It is very rare. Only appeared in the first issues of the bacara wave.
    AHHHHaaaaaaa!
    I wasn't sure if this was actually a confirmed variant. I guess that this is rarer than the blue Palpy.
    Thanks for the addition!