Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Star Wars Food Promotions

Saw at the grocery store today lots of bagged Hallowe'en candy with Star wars graphics and glow in the dark wrappers. Good to see Star Wars back in the ailses!

Re: Star Wars Food Promotions

What kind of candy was it? If i can find it (most likely it will come over here) thats what i will be handing out to the little kiddies that stop by my house.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

That's cool, I love Halloween. Hopefully it's good candy like M&Ms, Snickers, Milky Way, etc..
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I picked up a bag of milk chocolate M&M's containing several smaller glow-in-the-dark packages with Anakin on it, and a peanut one with Mace, a few weeks ago. So are these for Halloween? I hadn't ever seen them before (or since) but the box containing them didn't say anything about Halloween.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I just checked WM and they had poo-doo
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Heck. Kids nowadays get SW candy for Halloween and all I got were those nasty things in the black and orange wrappers.

BTW, WHAT THE HELL WERE THOSE
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    What kind of candy was it? If i can find it (most likely it will come over here) thats what i will be handing out to the little kiddies that stop by my house.
    Umm where do you live again kool-aid killer I can't quite remember?

Quote Originally Posted by slicker
    Heck. Kids nowadays get SW candy for Halloween and all I got were those nasty things in the black and orange wrappers.
    Great call there Slicker! I forgot all about those things, they were nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Heck. Kids nowadays get SW candy for Halloween and all I got were those nasty things in the black and orange wrappers. BTW, WHAT THE HELL WERE THOSE
    MARYJANES! Kinda like a peanut buttery taffy with a squirt of peanut buttery stuff in the middle. I like MaryJanes but Bit-O-Honeys are better.

I think those M&Ms with the glow-in-the-dark packaging are for Halloween. Saw 'em last year with Cartoon Network characters on them.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I have been serching for months for The Empire Strikes Back Kudos boxes. I have all of them except for this one because none of my local grocers stock the chocalte chip assortment of Kudos. Anybody else see these and where did you find them? I need my Kudos!

Of all the episodes, I never saw ESB Kudos boxes either. Maybe they didn't make a box for that film.