Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Exclusive Covert Ops Clone Trooper Action Figure w/exclusive Collector Case!

Re: Exclusive Covert Ops Clone Trooper Action Figure w/exclusive Collector Case!

aka silver/grey/black trooper. After looking at the closeups it doens't seem quite as cool as I first thought.

Re: Exclusive Covert Ops Clone Trooper Action Figure w/exclusive Collector Case!

Crap. OF course, since it's a clone, I'll have to get two of these. One to keep in package and one to open. This is going to hurt the bank account. $13.99? That's absurd, but I'll pay it for a clonetrooper.

I like it.. Even if it has a high price tag
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

@#$%! I'm sick of these retailers and online stores raping us for exclusives!!!!!! The wedge figure,Target's SP clone, EE's clones & droids, these are all very desirable but what's with the price tag??!!! C'mon you guys, ease up on us overtaxed, underpayed fanboys!!!

Lightbulb Re: Exclusive Covert Ops Clone Trooper Action Figure w/exclusive Collector Case!

Amen to the pricing. $13.99 is a little rich but I think the figure looks good and I love the Packaging. Might have to get two myself. As I am not really a carded collector anymore, still this figure will look nice next to the silver Toy Fair Vader and the other silver edition figs.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Yay! One more cheaply made gimmick I don't have to buy!
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I hated to do it, but because it was a clone I got one.If I hadn't bought it I would have regretted it probably. 13.99 was steep for a fig, but I have missed out on all the other exclusives so far, so I got this one. Hopefully I will be happy with my desicion.

OK, wait. This is not the Black Stealth Clone Trooper, right? Wasn't that supposed to be a Target exclusive? Is this the same thing?

No, this is a different figure.