Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation R2DToys order 3 MONTHS LATE and still not here!!!!

Anyone else have trouble with these guys? I ordered a Obi Weathered mini in June, and the site said it was in stock, and it's still not here.

John or whoever it is I have been emailing back and forth has said it was supposed to ship 2 tuesdays ago when he came to the US to ship some stuff, and still no saber.

No email, no tracking #, no nothing.

I am about to run out of patience, and I wonder if anyone else has had this amount of trouble with these folks.

Slothfurnace.
    -------------------
    www.nonentity.com

Re: R2DToys order 3 MONTHS LATE and still not here!!!!

The wait stinks slothfurnace. I've never ordered from them so I dont know. They've been around a little while so they're reptible as far as I know. Shipping definatly doesnt take that long, so I'd email them (him) back and see if they'd FedEx it over to ya. Or find out if theres some (good) reason for the delay.

Just remember to be polite either way, you'll have a more guaranteed chance of seeing your order.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I used to order from a place in Germany, and it would take a couple weeks to get here. Not sure about R2DToys, aren't they out of England or somewhere on the otherside of the pond?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

If you paid with a credit card, just contact them & let them know you never got the product. They will issue a chargeback to R2DToys. This will get them to ship your item out and if not you will get your money back

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY

It's here,, in the mailbox today,, It's beautiful!

BUT- I will never order from them again,, I know they might be busy, but that's no excuse for poor customer service. this thing is almost 3 months late, and I never got a tracking #, no "We shipped it" email, not much of an explanation as to why it was late, and no discount whatsoever for the delay.

as far as I am concerned, it might be the only place to get certain things, but I'll never use R2DToys again.

Slothfurnace
    -------------------
    www.nonentity.com

I'm glad you finally got your package slothfurnace! Its a great mini, now just picture how the full-sized looks!!!

I don't know whether or not to be glad or still regret not getting the many darth maul full scale sabers when they had them on ebay. It was still sealed, according to them, and it would gone for $280 shipped. I think I still regret not getting it.
    "I have you now."

Its a great lightsaber megaprime33. I love mine! I'm glad I got it when I had the chance.

Nice pictures nash!

Glad to hear you got your saber sloth!

Yeah, great pics nash!