Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Utapau Shadow Trooper (Super Articulation!) - Target Exclusive

The main pages of SSG, RS, and GH are showing the next Target exclusive (currently more of an eBay exclusive), which was formerly known as the Stealth Trooper, shown at Comic-Con. It's not the StarWarsShop Covert Ops Trooper, but they do look the same. Hopefully it won't be too hard to find . . . oh who am I kidding, of course it will be.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Re: Utapau Shadow Trooper (Super Articulation!) - Target Exclusive

Yes, more exclusive Clones on the way. With the exception of the price point, I'm very excited about the new batch of Troopers coming up. I just can't seem to get enough of these guys. Any more surprises Hasbro???

By the way, has anyone attempted to do a head count on all the various Clones we will have gotten in '05???

It's not that bad looking. I'm sure it'll be another one of those $12 Target exclusives though.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Actually they don't look that much alike. I just hope all the one that are sent to my area don't all get bought by the same person the way the last one did!

Looks as bad as the other one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The same seller has better pics of the Clone (front and back) in his auction for the Holographic Emperor. I didn't post the link because I didn't know if I was allowed. Just search for his username on ebay.

I still find it mindbogling that this thing wasn't scheduled to be released untill late fall yet all these gys have them on frigg'n Ebay.

I helps to live where the factory is I guess. I wonder if the next 3 Target exclusive figures will have a set release date, or if it will be chaos and confusion like it was for the Clone Trooper in May. Must..get..figures..stay..a..completist...(my sickness talking).
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

087-06-0516 is the dpci # for it.. apparently it'll be hitting in a week or so :-X

I think that all of these "in store" exclusives should be called elusives!

The only way I found the first Target Clone Trooper was to punch in the DCPI code everytime I went until it showed that they had some in back. If I didn't do that, I would have never seen them. Then again... come to think of it, maybe that's why I didn't see them after that... everyone else had the DCPI code too and got them before they hit the floor . Oh well...
    So they're supposed to hit stores sometime next week??? Is that for the West coast, or all over?