Hagerstown Wal Mart Tent Event

Had to pick up a few things from Wal Mart this morning and saw a lot of managment in the toy section. I asked about the tent event. Apparently, the City of Hagerstown has some fire code against stores having tents on their parking lots. So they are scheming a way to configure the store for the event. They are still having the 48 hours of the Force or whatever it's called, just not outside. This sounds better to me anyway. They are meeting with the "outside vendor" who is running the event (Hasbro?) today and will give me more details of characters, activites, etc tomorrow or Friday if I come back.

I'll post an update by Friday if I hear anything specific.

Re: Hagerstown Wal Mart Tent Event

mm74...I'm still confused since I'm seeing conflicting lists with conflicting store listings. I know that Hagerstown is once again the only MD store with the "tentpole" setup...but which MD stores(WalMarts) are opening at midnight?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Re: Hagerstown Wal Mart Tent Event

Laurel TRU had all 3 Evo. sets in stock.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

In case anyone new checks this thread looking for news on finds in Maryland, most Marylanders post under the Virginia section in the Just found VA/DC/MD Finds thread.