View Poll Results: Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect? Multiple choices allowed.

Voters
396. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jedi vs. Sith

171 43.18%
  • Jedi vs. Separatists

106 26.77%
  • Rebel vs. Empire

97 24.49%
  • Clone Attack on Coruscant

270 68.18%
  • Jedi Temple Assault

264 66.67%
  • Imperial Throne Room

114 28.79%
  • Assault on Hoth

149 37.63%
  • None of them

47 11.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect?

Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect? And how many of each and why? To see the packaging and the figures included you can click the following link:
    http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/ne...dn/default.cfm

Jedi vs. Sith
    Includes Battle damaged Anakin Skywalker, Asajj Ventress, Yoda, General Grievous and Obi-wan Kenobi with attachable Clone trooper armor. Available at most retailers.

Jedi vs. Separatists
    Includes Jedi Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Darth Maul and Jango Fett. Available at most retailers.

Rebel vs. Empire
    Includes Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Darth Vader and a stormtrooper. Available at most retailers.

Clone Attack on Coruscant
    Includes Commander Bacara (blue repaint) and four clone troopers (grey variant that were actually seen in the movie!). Available exclusively at Target.

Jedi Temple Assault
    Includes Darth Vader, a clone pilot and three clone troopers (blue-spec ops). Available exclusively at Kmart.

Imperial Throne Room
    ncludes Emperor Palpatine, an Imperial Dignitary, a stormtrooper and two Royal Guards. Available exclusively at Kmart.

Assault on Hoth
    Includes General Veers, a probot and three snowtroopers. Available exclusively at Toys R Us.

Re: Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect? (how many of each and why?)

I'm just getting Jedi vs. Sith, Jedi Temple Assault, Corscant attack and Hoth simply because they have new clones and are not all repacks. The other ones are pretty much repacks and thanks Hasbleh, but i already got those.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

#1... I wish I could afford 6 to 11 sets of these things...

#2... I wish I could find these things.

The only one that I've seen is the Jedi v Sith Battlepack.

If I could ever find the Jedi Temple Assault, or the Attack on Coruscant, I'd pick them up. I just love clones, and the display of the clones in the Atack on Coruscant looks pretty great. I'd only pick up one because money is an issue.
    I wish one of them wasn't a K-Mart exclusive because their prices are rediculous.

I will get the Temple assault, Clone Trooper and possibly the Hoth one. I might, MIGHT get the others if they hit clearance and are decently priced at that.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'll definatly get the the Assault on Hoth. Possibly (though unlikely) the Imperial Throne Room. Rebel vs. Empire sounded a little interesting, but probably won't get it.

This hobby is so much less expensive when you only collect OT toys, and even cheaper when you are not a completist.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Why can't I vote for 0 ?

'cause that's how many I'm buying.

Temple assault, Clones and Hoth. It's going to be difficult since I'm nowhere near a Kmart.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I have my Jedi vs Sith in hand, because I'm a sucker for Clone Wars figures (even if the Obi-Wan does kinda suck).

A friend has my Jedi Temple Assault, but I've not picked it up from him yet. I figured there were two useless figures (since I have three regular Pilots already and am hunting for a black-clad one), and three Shocktroopers at roughly $8.50 each. Given the Neo Warrior infestation on most pegs, I'm not sure what my chances of getting carded Shocktroopers are, so I'd rather pay more and have at least three.

I'll definitely get the Clone Attack on Coruscant. I'm just a Clonetrooper sucka. But just one. I've got a poopload of Clonetroopers already, and still have the red Shocktrooper, carded blue Shocktroopers, Kashyyyk Clonetroopers (call 'em Gree all you want, Hasbro!), the variant Evolutions set, the DVD 3-pack, and now all these funky fresh EU Clonetroopers to look forward to. That's a lot of Clonetroopers, and I'm not even a serious army builder.

The others are rehashes, and not of the best molds for any of the characters. Since they have the molds already, I'm not sure why they don't always use the best one, or at least the best one not currently available at retail. I'd buy the Throne Room set if only it had ROTS Royal Guards and they did a minor sculpt change on the Dignitary.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I can't see myself buying any of them. There aren't any that seem to jump out and say "Buy me!"
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I voted for all of them because, well, I'm gonna buy 'em all. Not because I like 'em but because I'm infected.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!