View Poll Results: Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect? Multiple choices allowed.

Voters
396. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jedi vs. Sith

171 43.18%
  • Jedi vs. Separatists

106 26.77%
  • Rebel vs. Empire

97 24.49%
  • Clone Attack on Coruscant

270 68.18%
  • Jedi Temple Assault

264 66.67%
  • Imperial Throne Room

114 28.79%
  • Assault on Hoth

149 37.63%
  • None of them

47 11.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect? (how many of each and why?)

Caesar and Rocketboy, I've added a "none" option, you can now vote for that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

All of them, or at least those I can afford, if I have the money, or those I can find.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Thanks JT ! My vote has been recorded.

When you guys click "Vote Now" do you think of the Senate suring TPM chanting "vote now! vote now!" ?

I do.

I will from now on though
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

JT asked me to move my personal comments about the battle packs to a seperate post, so that is why you now see them here instead of the original post.

I'm planning on getting the following (or have already gotten in some cases):
    1 set Jedi vs. Sith (though I may get another to open if they go on sale)
    11 sets Clone Attack on Coruscant (1 to keep in the packages and the other 10 to open. (Hey, I'm an army builder and these clonse were IN THE MOVIE. Well maybe not the Blue Bacara, btu I'll make use of him as the new "ARC" trooper armor and make one of him as Commander Appo)
    6-10 sets Jedi Temple Assault (It just depends on availablility. Also, once I start buying these in numbers, I may find I dont want as many as 10 sets-but mostly likely I will)
    1 set Assault on Hoth (though I may get another to open if they go on sale)

They others I don't really care for. Most of the figures in the other sets are old and just plain awful sculpts. While the packaging is excellent, I'm not going to pay almost $30 just for the packaging. (However if someone else buys these sets and doesn't want the packaging, I'd gladly take it off you hands-and pay you a modest sum for them.)

-Sal
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 09-02-2005 at 07:17 AM. Reason: spelling error in body copy of thread.
    Move along, move along

I already bought the Jedi vs. Sith set. But i also voted for the Clone Assault on Coruscant, Jedi Temple Assault, and Hoth sets. These get my interest because they have a decent amount of army builder figs within them. The other sets dont strike me as being a must have.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Hopefully I can get the Hoth set, the Clone Assault on Coruscant, and the Jedi Temple set. That is all I really want.

None of them

I've seen the Jedi vs. Sith, Imperial Throne Room, and Assault on Hoth but passed on all three. I won't get the others either.

I passed on the SAGA/OTC multi-packs too.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I had to vote "none" as well, I really just don't see enough unique product to warrant my interest here, we have a lot of repacks and repaints, some clever packaging and a more reasonable pricepoint than expected (I think, I've heard various pricepoints on these), but ultimately I either have these figures or don't want these figures, I'm not a sealed collector, and there's nothing here that really says "wow!" to me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect?

Well I voted for Jedi Temple Assault (which I have), Corruscant Attack, Jedi vs. Sith (which I have), and Assualt on Hoth because they all offer something new. I will probably also get the Jedi vs. Seperatist because of the different sculpts. Although currently I am not buying anything due to finacial issues. Since I will be going back and trying to buy some of these later I'm not sure all of them will make the cut. I really didn't like the clone armor obi-wan. Take off armor rarely looks good at this scale and the chest piece was pathetic.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22