View Poll Results: Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect? Multiple choices allowed.

Voters
396. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jedi vs. Sith

171 43.18%
  • Jedi vs. Separatists

106 26.77%
  • Rebel vs. Empire

97 24.49%
  • Clone Attack on Coruscant

270 68.18%
  • Jedi Temple Assault

264 66.67%
  • Imperial Throne Room

114 28.79%
  • Assault on Hoth

149 37.63%
  • None of them

47 11.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    That seems to be the main consensus here, those are the only 2 sets that most voters are saying they gotta have, the rest have far lower numbers. Personally, I don't see it with that Jedi Temple Assault set, that Anakin is the same as ROTS #2, they didn't even give him a robe, it's an ugly figure; plus, the set comes with another Clone Pilot, a pegwarmer who wasn't in the scene and shouldn't be in the set.
    Well speaking for myself it is just a way to get 3 501st troopers in one go. Since figure prices have gone up in my area so the price is decent for the sets. I could care less about the Anakin and there are tons of the regular carded pilot around. But now I have 3 501st and that will be 3 less to hunt down when it comes to single card and that much less of a hassle. Now if the pictures I've seen of the single carded figure are acurate then it will be a superior figure but to me it is just insurance that I will get enough troopers.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Re: Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect? (how many of each and why?)

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshan666
    Temple assault, Clones and Hoth.
    I need to remove the Hoth Assault from this list. I came across it today at TRU and thought it was terrible.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I came across the Jedi vs. the Separatists today, and what a bunch of repacked garbage. I passed on it for now, A lot of money was wasted putting that set together.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I have Jedi vs Sith, Assault on Hoth, and yesterday I picked up Jedi Temple Assault. Yesterday I also saw Imperial Throne Room and Jedi vs. Separatists, but I passed on both. I do plan on getting Clone Attack on Coruscant if and when I find it. Definitely not getting getting Rebels vs. Empire.

I caved in and put the Jedi vs Sith set on Lay-a-way yesterday. I am still undecided if I will keep it or give it to the boy for Christmas.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

since i'm still one of the afflicted, i'll pick up one of each of them that i see. not quite enough of a completist to feel the need to get any that i don't find from e-tailers though (which is likely since i walk into a kmart like once a year due to their higher prices).

I already got the Jedi vs. Separatists, which I kind of sort of regret getting. Other than that, definitely getting the Attack on Corscant, and already have the Jedi Temple Assault. I'm not getting the rest.

After seeing Jedi vs. Separatists in person, I kind of like it more than I did from the internet pics. I didn't vote for it but it's a possibility that I'll pick it up.

I saw a couple of the sets for the first time in person over the weekend. I can definitely wait until clearance.

So far I have found and bought all of these except the Hoth set. With a little luck I will find that set soon.

BTW......I'm back! LOL
    May the force be with you.