View Poll Results: Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect? Multiple choices allowed.

Voters
396. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jedi vs. Sith

171 43.18%
  • Jedi vs. Separatists

106 26.77%
  • Rebel vs. Empire

97 24.49%
  • Clone Attack on Coruscant

270 68.18%
  • Jedi Temple Assault

264 66.67%
  • Imperial Throne Room

114 28.79%
  • Assault on Hoth

149 37.63%
  • None of them

47 11.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect?

Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect? And how many of each and why? To see the packaging and the figures included you can click the following link:
    http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/ne...dn/default.cfm

Jedi vs. Sith
    Includes Battle damaged Anakin Skywalker, Asajj Ventress, Yoda, General Grievous and Obi-wan Kenobi with attachable Clone trooper armor. Available at most retailers.

Jedi vs. Separatists
    Includes Jedi Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Darth Maul and Jango Fett. Available at most retailers.

Rebel vs. Empire
    Includes Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Darth Vader and a stormtrooper. Available at most retailers.

Clone Attack on Coruscant
    Includes Commander Bacara (blue repaint) and four clone troopers (grey variant that were actually seen in the movie!). Available exclusively at Target.

Jedi Temple Assault
    Includes Darth Vader, a clone pilot and three clone troopers (blue-spec ops). Available exclusively at Kmart.

Imperial Throne Room
    ncludes Emperor Palpatine, an Imperial Dignitary, a stormtrooper and two Royal Guards. Available exclusively at Kmart.

Assault on Hoth
    Includes General Veers, a probot and three snowtroopers. Available exclusively at Toys R Us.

Re: Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect? (how many of each and why?)

I'm just getting Jedi vs. Sith, Jedi Temple Assault, Corscant attack and Hoth simply because they have new clones and are not all repacks. The other ones are pretty much repacks and thanks Hasbleh, but i already got those.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

#1... I wish I could afford 6 to 11 sets of these things...

#2... I wish I could find these things.

The only one that I've seen is the Jedi v Sith Battlepack.

If I could ever find the Jedi Temple Assault, or the Attack on Coruscant, I'd pick them up. I just love clones, and the display of the clones in the Atack on Coruscant looks pretty great. I'd only pick up one because money is an issue.
    I wish one of them wasn't a K-Mart exclusive because their prices are rediculous.

I will get the Temple assault, Clone Trooper and possibly the Hoth one. I might, MIGHT get the others if they hit clearance and are decently priced at that.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'll definatly get the the Assault on Hoth. Possibly (though unlikely) the Imperial Throne Room. Rebel vs. Empire sounded a little interesting, but probably won't get it.

This hobby is so much less expensive when you only collect OT toys, and even cheaper when you are not a completist.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Why can't I vote for 0 ?

'cause that's how many I'm buying.

None of them

I've seen the Jedi vs. Sith, Imperial Throne Room, and Assault on Hoth but passed on all three. I won't get the others either.

I passed on the SAGA/OTC multi-packs too.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I had to vote "none" as well, I really just don't see enough unique product to warrant my interest here, we have a lot of repacks and repaints, some clever packaging and a more reasonable pricepoint than expected (I think, I've heard various pricepoints on these), but ultimately I either have these figures or don't want these figures, I'm not a sealed collector, and there's nothing here that really says "wow!" to me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect?

Well I voted for Jedi Temple Assault (which I have), Corruscant Attack, Jedi vs. Sith (which I have), and Assualt on Hoth because they all offer something new. I will probably also get the Jedi vs. Seperatist because of the different sculpts. Although currently I am not buying anything due to finacial issues. Since I will be going back and trying to buy some of these later I'm not sure all of them will make the cut. I really didn't like the clone armor obi-wan. Take off armor rarely looks good at this scale and the chest piece was pathetic.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Re: Which of the new Battle Packs will you collect?

I will likely get them all... if I ever see them. Things get here so slowly that sometimes they go straight to clearance. We don't have Target or K-Mart, so those will have to wait... or I'll have someone hunt for me.

I really want the clone packs, but the overall look of the packaging is nice enough to warrant me picking them all up.
    Skeeziks22