Another dry month for me. Doesn't happen to often that I buy this few DVD's but I think Sin City will be the only film I've purchased in a 3 month period.
I guess it might have something to do with the amount of quality movies this year. IMO at least 80% are crap and out of the remaining 20% only 5% are really worth owning while the rest are good for a rental at best.
The last quarter of this year is shaping up to be quite good though.