Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So What Are The Clones To Ride In?

I Miss The Days Of Old When All My Armies Had Vehicles To Ride In. Star Destroyers, Troop Transporters,and At-at's. I Love My Clone Army But They Have To Walk Everywhere. No Rides For Them. I Only Found One Gunship. Hasbro Please Make Some Vehicles! Small Ones Big Ones Don't Care Just Something For My Clone Army To Ride In.
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

Re: So What Are The Clones To Ride In?

I agree. I loved the vintage Kenner line with it's mini rigs like the MLC-3 and CAP-2, Also the line had the mini Imperial Shuttle or the ISP-6. Hasbro should make smaller vehicles for the clone army but I think people would feel that it is an EU reference and say if it's not in th movie then it never existed.

I would love however to see Hasbro make some of the ideas that are in these forums. i think some of us were talking about a bucket of Clones and the bucket was shaped like a juggernaut or a republic cruiser or the AT-TE.

I doubt we will ever see versions of the Juggernaut or AT-TE made but there is always hope. But definately agree that the clone army needs something to ride in.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Gunships man gunships!... But really it would be cool to have a turbo tank to put them all in.

Same here. I'm at the point where I might start painting my G.I. JOe vehicles and using those.

Hell if hasbro did a couple them selves, Tanks, Jeeps maybe some type of boat and labled them as "EU" Clone Wars Vehicles I would probobly buy a couple

I Say Bring Back The Troop Transporter. Its Small And Can Hold A Lot Of Figures. I Hate To Say But I Have Bought Other Ships In Other Lines Before To Give Me Some Options. I Have A Battle Field Earth Ship To Use For My Boosk Bounty Hunters. Has Prison Cage On Bottom Of Ship. Any Other Good Ones Out There?
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

I was discussing the AT-TE with Tycho yesterday. We were talking baout the scale of it. As long as it has room for three in the back, one driver and one to sit on the top with a gun, I would buy it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Don't forget the AT-OT, thats a real troop transporter.

personally, i would love the turbo tank.

You can always rewrite history and throw their butts in an AT-AT.

I think an AT-RT could be a realistic choice. It looks a little smaller than the AT-ST, which we have.
    Throw in a driver and sell it for $20-25 bucks.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!