Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mustafar and Tatooine Dioramas

Here's a few pics of my Mustafar and Tatooine Dioramas. If you want to see more, i'll take more. The mustafar one is not completely finished yet...I am going to add more yellow to the lava and I want to add one of those platforms Ani and Obi fought on out in the lava. Also I might add a little stream of lava on the rocks but yeah, it's pretty much done. Custom painted clone troops, repainted Anakin, and repainted Emperor's face and hands. As for Tatooine, I need to add weathering effects to the Moisture Vaporator thing. Oh yeah, prepare for pics of my jedi library/archives soon. It is amazing. It took me weeks to complete and it turned out pretty much exactly how i envisioned. Be on the lookout for that. Let me know what you guys think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mustafar 1.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	12177   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mustafar 2.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	12178   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tatooine 1.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	12179   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tatooine 2.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	12180  

Re: Mustafar and Tatooine Dioramas

nice pics. i like the Mustafar one, it looks awesome. Are those your custom shock troopers or are they the hasbro versions?
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

They're mine...I made them about a week or so before I heard hasbro was actually going to make them. Crazy isn't it?

The background for Tatooine I found online. It was a picture of a desert and I photoshopped out the plants. The Mustafar one I found randomly, i saw it on starwars.com afterwards though. It would have helped cuz it's a bigger version and I wouldn't have had to copy and paste and then work on it in photoshop.
    Last edited by Punkreject; 09-04-2005 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkreject
    The background for Tatooine I found online. It was a picture of a desert and I photoshopped out the plants. The Mustafar one I found randomly, i saw it on starwars.com afterwards though. It would have helped cuz it's a bigger version and I wouldn't have had to copy and paste and then work on it in photoshop.
    Oh, okay. I think when I eventually start setting up a huge SW display I'll do something like that..

BTW those Shock troopers look better than the Hasbro ones!

Plus the Hasbro ones are impossible to find!

I thought those were the Hasbro ones. Very nice dioramas you have. I especially like the feel of the Mustafar one. I like the background.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I def love the way my shocktroops came out. I have to get around to adding weathering effects and battle damage to the hasbro ones sometime too. I have 2 of mine and 2 of hasbro's. Here's a link to the mustafar background, it's a lower resolution than the one i used but it's the only one i could find...

http://img234.exs.cx/img234/1190/mustafar0yw.jpg

impressive, most impressive