POTF2 Red Card Question

Just a simple question, but how much do you think an entire Red Carded Collection MOMC would sell for?

It includes:
    5 longsaber figures
    Basic figures
    12 collection 2 on red cards

The entire collection with those figures included. How much would it sell for? Thanks all!

Re: POTF2 Red Card Question

You'd be lucky to get $3-$4 per figure and maybe, MAYBE $7-$10 for the long sabers. I wouldn't recommend selling them all together but sell them individually to try and get the maximum out of them.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

How much were you asking for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spoon
    How much were you asking for them?

Well thats what I was wanting to know, how much should I sell them for? I mean, I dont want to part with them, but Im runnin out of space, and college is f**king expensive. It sucks, but its apart of growin up I guess. How much would you sell an entire set for? or would you go the individual route?
    Thanks for all the help

I would sell them individually. It may be more of a pain in the arse shipping wise but that would also be where you could make some extra money is in the shipping.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'd sell a good one with a few crappy ones. Like sell a long saber with a non long saber.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'll give ya 20 bucks for em all.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

LOL sad, but that's about what their worth. No one wants them anymore. Hell you don't even want them.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 09-08-2005 at 08:41 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

You're right I really dont. I am just making an offer
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten