Lightbulb ROTS Clone Trooper Mini-Busts?

Clone Troopers have never been more popular than they are right now. Just ask Hasbro they've finally figured out what most collectors want and have been releasing a steady amount of them since the release of Ep. 3. All versions of these troops sell very well and are extremely cost effective considering the same molds can be used in many cases. Taking this into consideration and given the extreme popularity of the Ep. 2 Clone Trooper mini-busts I think the time is right for a similar assortment that focuses on the Clones from ROTS.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now dont take this the wrong way but I think youve been holding out on us.

Joker: I dont keep count. Im going to kill everyone in this room.

Re: ROTS Clone Trooper Mini-Busts?

I'm sure GG has plans for some ROTS clones, just surprised they haven't mentioned anything yet.

Hell, I'd be happy if they released a whole line of busts devoted to ROTS clones! I'm sure I would buy each and every one...

Re: ROTS Clone Trooper Mini-Busts?

You said it Hellboy, I'd go for a full line of ROTS Clones! Then they can make some specials like Commander Cody, Gree and Bly!

I'm hoping we'll get TPM and ROTS Minibusts this next year. I wouldnt mind a short Original Trilogy break.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett