Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why Not Cody in the ROTS Line ?

I have been mulling over this for awhile and have posted about Cody in the past but the question still remains. Why didn't Hasbro make a Commander Cody for the ROTS line ??????

If you think about it we got the Red Clone Commander who has what mere seconds of screentime, Bacara same only seconds, the Green Clone Commander who I not even sure if this guy is in the movie, Commander Bly, again seconds of screentime, plus the yellow Clone Commander from the evolutions set, we are getting Gree, and while he did have more then a few seconds, perhaps a few minutes, Cody played a larger part in the movie. It strikes me as funny that Hasbro produced more the of minor background Commanders then one that actual had dialogue, and more then 2 seconds of screentime.

Yes I am a big supporter of Commander Cody and think that when and if (since there is no real sources stated that he will be made) he should come with the SA Clone body with minor alterations, removable helmet, blaster rifle, holographic mini Lord Sidious, ala Order 66, and Obi Wan's lightsaber hilt that can be attached to his belt.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Re: Why Not Cody in the ROTS Line ?

you got my vote.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

I cant understand it. But the only explanation I can give is its Hasbro. You should be used to it by now
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

When was the Red Clone Commander in the movie, unless your talking about neyo?

i agree with you. hasbro messed up.if they make a commander cody give him a better head scupt.

Well one thoery is that Hasbro held this one back to sell at a later date to help either keep up interest or renew interest. Well, at least that's what Hasbro might be saying now. I think they just dropped the ball. They saw snippets of the movie during prodution and got to see some of the clones. Not all of those clones though mad eit into the movie, hence part of the reason why we have clones like the Red commander.

Not just this, but I think Hasbro was hoping to save money by not having to sculpt another helmet and all of the other accessories needed to make a Cody figure.

Rumors abound that we are getting him in 2006. It remains to be seen. I'm a patient enough person though, so I'll wait. If he doesn't come out then it looks like a custom job is in order for me.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Id like a Cody figure too, but it doesnt look like its going to happen right now. But something tells me we will see him fairly soon. Im sure Hasbro is well aware of the fans desire to have a Cody figure.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

If they do make a Cody figure, it should have a removeable helmet and come with Obi-Wans saber hilt.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened88
    When was the Red Clone Commander in the movie, unless your talking about neyo?
    He was in the background when Obi-Wan is getting ready to board the Star Destroyer headed for Utapau.

Does anyone have a picture?