Clone Three Pack Question

Once again, it has become too difficult to sort out the rumors from the facts, and I must turn to these forums for answers.

How many different clone three packs have been/will be released? I've seen pictures and/or have the white ones, the brownish/red ones, the green ones, and the blue ones (4 total). I've also heard that there was a pack with three different colors in it (brown, blue, and green), but I've not seen pictures of it.

Are there 4 or 5? Please help me.

Re: Clone Three Pack Question

I for the longest was under the impression that there was a 3 pack with 3 different colored ones but there isn't. There are only 4 different packs.

I've seen a picture of the 3 color one but to the best of my knowledge it was never released.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Re: Clone Three Pack Question

The 3 pack with all colors was a mock up to show off the different colored ones. There are only 4 and that is it. If someone tells you different, they are wrong. If they show you different, helluva a customizer and repacker.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten