Comic Book Statues

Anybody into collecting comic book statues?

I've just started and received my first piece today. I'm really impressed with it so I thought I'd share some pictures. It's a diorama of Wolverine VS Sabretooth, the first statue in Sideshow's Marvel "VS" line. The next statue in the line is an X-Men VS Sentinel piece that looks unreal. Follow this link to Sideshow's site if you want to see it.
    http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/c...rce=fppreorder

I'd love to know if anybody here has any comic book statues. If so which are your favorites and maybe share some pictures if you have them. I'm just getting into this so I'm looking for feedback on any good character representations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wolverine vs sabretooth 1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	12236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wolverine vs sabretooth 2.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	12237   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wolverine vs sabretooth 3.jpg 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	12238  
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Re: Comic Book Statues

I have one lonely Randy Bowen 12" Punisher statue. Of all the ones for me to get, I'm not a huge Punisher fan..... but a great deal came along. He's got sweet detachable weapons (M16, MP5 and a .357 revolver) and looks totally awesome. When I bought him, I had every intention of attempting to put together a collection of these things.... but money always got in the way. I'd really like to have the black Spidey one, as well as thd Dark Phoenix one. The red Daredevil piece is also outstanding, but very expensive these days.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I've attached a picture Bowen's Mini-Punisher statue. The pose is the same as the 12" but I'm assuming this is the one you have Reason?

If so I love that piece. When I fist saw it years ago I really wanted it but wasn't into collecting statues and couldn't afford to start. I've actually been looking for one but they rarely show up for sale. I just love the look on his face and the pose is perfect.

I'm also really impressed with the Juggernaut and Gambit statues Bowen put out. I attached a few pics of those too. Juggernaut looks HUGE.

Name:	spunisher.jpg 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	12301   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	juggernaut.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	12302   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gambit.JPG 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	12303  
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

The Star Wars Statues and Gentle Giant and Sideshow have/are putting out and got me booked. But those Marvel Statues are very nice! A local comic book show has them and they are fantastic! That Juggernaut Statue is HUGE and very impressive (and I'm a Juggernaut fan anyways).

Hellboy, that Wolverine vs Sabertooth statue set is very impressive as well. I've been tempted to get that too.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    I've attached a picture Bowen's Mini-Punisher statue. The pose is the same as the 12" but I'm assuming this is the one you have Reason?
    That's him, Hellboy. The look on his face is definitely the selling point - it's just perfect as far as I'm concerned. Sadly, I don't even have mine out on display, he's just packed in the box waiting (in vain) either for us to move into a bigger house, or for my wife to take a likin' to psychotic killers sporting firearms.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    . . either for us to move into a bigger house, or for my wife to take a likin' to psychotic killers sporting firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    The Star Wars Statues and Gentle Giant and Sideshow have/are putting out and got me booked. But those Marvel Statues are very nice! A local comic book show has them and they are fantastic! That Juggernaut Statue is HUGE and very impressive (and I'm a Juggernaut fan anyways).
    I totally understand I'm in the same boat as you but I knew if I passed up Sideshow's VS line I'd regret it later. The diorama idea is just to cool and the possibilities are endless. Bowen's stautes will have to wait for a while though but the three mentioned above are definitely on my short list.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Hellboy, that Wolverine vs Sabertooth statue set is very impressive as well. I've been tempted to get that too.
    As with so many statues pictures just don't do it justice. Once I had it in hand my appreciation for it grew immensely. But as good as this piece is I still think the upcoming X-Men VS Sentinel piece will top it, especially the exclusive with the working lights. Pic attached WOW!!

Name:	X-men VS Sentinel.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	12316