Simpsons 3 packs?

Hey, i saw in a toy magazine that playmates might be putting out simpsons 3 packs containing previously released figures. Does anyone know anything about this?

Brian

I don't know anything about it, but that might be cool for people like me, who missed some the first time around, like Lisa and Grandpa.

Are they 'action figure' 3-packs or are they those Blocko 3-packs? I know that Playmates is making blocko 3-packs that have characters like Lisa, Grandpa, Burns, etc. But I havn't heard anything about 'action figure' 3-packs being released.

* By the way, the Blocko 3-packs look like misshapen Lego pieces of crap. What is Playmates thinking? All we need is more Simpsons junk warming the shelves.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

electric jockstrap"

"Are they 'action figure' 3-packs or are they those Blocko 3-packs? "

These would be action figures. I think i saw it in LEE's or TOMART a few months ago.

These maybe were gonna be exclusives.

Brian

If the three pack story is true, scalpers look out, those who missed out the first time will have a new lease on their Simpsons collection's life.

As for the Blockos, I agree with Jayspawn, they are terrible! What indeed was Playmates thinking?! It seems DC Direct has jumped on a similar bandwagon with the Pocket Heroes (at a staggering $10.00 for two) which do not look nearly as awful, but are still stupid.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

The Blockos and DC's Pocket Heroes are both trying to capture the Medicom Kubrick popularity. I think Playmates is totally insane though, the Simpsons as Kubricks makes as much sense as when they tried to rip off Action Fleet for Star Trek. Don't get me wrong, I love Trek, but those toys sucked bad.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.