View Poll Results: Which new basic figure repaints will you get? (multiple choice poll)

Voters
402. You may not vote on this poll
  • #57 Commander Bly (Battle Gear)

325 80.85%
  • #58 Wookiee Commando (Kashyyyk Battle Bash!)

163 40.55%
  • #59 Commander Gree (Battle Gear)

322 80.10%
  • #60 Grievous' Bodyguard (Battle Attack!)

167 41.54%
  • #61 Passel Argente (Separatist)

180 44.78%
  • #62 Cat Miin (Separatist)

183 45.52%
  • #63 Neimoidian Commander (Separatist Bodyguard)

162 40.30%
  • None of them

47 11.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Which of the new basic figure repaints (#57-63) will you get?

Only because I decided against buying all the figures this time around - I'm content with finding the clone troopers here and there - my plan was to only buy one figure at a time - a couple of times I bought two or three but for the most part - I was that guy standing in the walmart line with four figures and then walking away in frustration to put two back (keep in mind that the one register that is open around 11:00pm has thirty folks in line) Once back with the figures I'm-grabbing another - so I'm back with three figures - Finally I stick one figure with the AA batteries and another in the $5 dvd pile. Then I stand in line behind a large woman with shoeless children and a art full of junkfood - once or twice i give up and leave the store - probably leaving quality control at their monitors - scratching their heads....

seems walmart waits for the lines to get full before closing down for the shift change....

Hey, We actually get Clones that were in the movie! As a completest, loose and carded I will have to have at least 2 of each of every figure. Crazy I know but I went this far, can't stop now. I'll be lucky to find them. We all remember how the last wave of Post OTC were to get. Let's hope Hasbro doesn't cancel or cut short this wave of the last ROTS.

I voted for all of them. I think most of them look nice, and the other ones, well, I'm a completist so, there ya go.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I will get them all I have too and I don't no why.

I checked off all of them because im a slave to he (Hasbro) Man. While i too would have liked all new characters i realize its not going to happen. No point in complaining about it when its already been done. I dont mind the repaints that much either, given how they will help keep the army figures from looking too similar.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I will buy 'em all of course!

Just as I have bought all of the re-paints on older numbered cards (i.e. Shock Trooper, Black Outfit Clone Pilot and Green Clone Commander).

Why no mention of the others?

64. R4-P17 (R2-D2 re-paint)
    65. Tactical Ops Trooper (Clone Trooper re-paint) 501 st
    66. Plo Koon (Holographic) re-cast in "clear" plastic.
    67. Aayla Secura (Holographic) re-cast in "clear" plastic.
    68. Wookie Heavy Gunner (re-paint with big gun)

I suppose arguements could be made that 64, 66 and 67 are "new" figures, but 65 and 68 are definate re-paints.

Regardless I will buy 'em all!
    May the force be with you.

I am, with much regret, a completist. I will be getting all of them.
    If I could kick this completist thing... I would only get the clones, holos, and droid.

SK99 he didn't have room in the poll for that many options so he scaled it back to the first wave.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I'm looking forward to the clones and the Separatists the most.

Quote Originally Posted by jedibear
    And the bigger issue is...by buying any of these are we encouraging Hasbro to crank out even MORE of this sort of thing? I'm all for a company saving a buck here and there but it's looking like this line is going out on a (recycled) whimper. First these lame rehashes and the current "battle packs" that are total rehashes.
    Well, I dunno if it's possible to disuade Hasbro from this sort of thing, but by purchasing so much of these I suppose it would encourage them to do this more. I do feel your meaning with the line going out on a whimper though, it seems like after figure #41, the line kinda ground down some - probably from that figure being packed with 3 lesser figures in equal numbers, so that in order to get a dozen #41s on shelves you have to have 36 less interesting figures there as well. Plus, the rush job on this line, everything seemed to come out at once, I suspect that's the reason for this repaint wave, they get 56 figures out in under 5 months and then realize there's nothing between that and their 2006 line.

I dunno, I can see folks are still quite hopped up on the clonetroopers, but I know that if I were still a completist I would be livid with these repaints on new cards -- maybe if they had come a year later, I could see deserving that treatment, but mere months later?

Quote Originally Posted by SK99
    Why no mention of the others?

64. R4-P17 (R2-D2 re-paint)
    65. Tactical Ops Trooper (Clone Trooper re-paint) 501 st
    66. Plo Koon (Holographic) re-cast in "clear" plastic.
    67. Aayla Secura (Holographic) re-cast in "clear" plastic.
    68. Wookie Heavy Gunner (re-paint with big gun)
    See this post for reasoning: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...99&postcount=6
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.