Question question regarding guns/accessories

I picked up a bunch of POTF2 guns/accesspries on ebay. Included were a couple of POTF2 Stormtrooper hand guns, but they were a sort of bronze color and not the normal black. What figure(s) did these guns originally belong too?

Also included were a couple that looked almost identical to the POTF2 Stormtrooper gun, but the back of the gn stock was just a litle different, maybe not a sleek. Anybody know what figure(s) these go with?

Thanks in advance.

-Rash Flembar-
    A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.

Arrow

The bronze Trooper gun I believe belongs to Weequay Skiff Guard. I think the original Lando had the different stock to the gun, but maybe it was the AT-ST Driver. Sorry.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

So many POTF2 figures came with those goofy-arse wrong-ended blasters, I think the first use was in the Death Star Escape cinema scene, the first carded use was the AT-ST driver, I believe. God I hate that gun so much! It also has a longer scope than the regular stormy blaster.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Originally posted by JediTricks
    So many POTF2 figures came with those goofy-arse wrong-ended blasters, I think the first use was in the Death Star Escape cinema scene, the first carded use was the AT-ST driver, I believe. God I hate that gun so much! It also has a longer scope than the regular stormy blaster.
    Hi JediTricks is right...I have the Deathstar Escape Cinema scene and I recall noticing that the stock of the Stormtrooper blasters was different than all of the others. They are the only two like them in my entire collection.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

The bronze gun does go with the Weequay skiff guard. I have two and thats the only figure that I have found with this color of gun. The other I'm not sure about.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Purchasing question...

I've seen plenty of repros of the vintage weapons available from different vendors, but I can't seem to find any POTF2 packs. Does anyone know how one could obtain them aside from the occasional eBay offering?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**