Clone Evo Customizing Question

Hey, does anyone know whether the AOTC clone in this pack can be customized into an ROTS clone? Like, can you put the AT-TE gunner's helmet on him, etc?

Re: Clone Evo Customizing Question

Hmmm, Haven't tried it, but Now I just might. THanks for the idea, and I'll let you know what the outcome is, unless someone beats me to it.
    Move along, move along

ALRIGHTY THEN... I've got good news. The AOTC EVo clone can easily be customized into a really cool looking ROTS clone--and I'm a retard when it comes to customizing, so if it's easy for me....
    You just have to be willing to part with a AT-TE gunner's helmet. Then put the helmet on the AOTC clone. It fits perfectly. IN fact, it looks better on the AOTC clone than on the gunner; the other thing is there's no humongous difference between the body of the AOTC clone and an ROTS gunner, so it looks natural. I used a simple 501st trooper paint scheme on the AT-TE gunner's helmet and voila! instant ROTS clone.
    Of course, this assumes you don't really want AOTC clones. I don't, so no problem. I'll try to post some pics when I get a chance.

My younger brother just got this set today. I told him about your little customizing trick and he liked it. He likes giving figures different accessories so it wasnt a big deal to him. But looking at the clone figures face sculpts from the Evolutions set, i had the desire to buy another one and use their heads to make custom Jedi. The only problem i have right now is deciding what bodies would work well for them but for the most part im determined to try and work something out.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay