Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Emperor's Arrival

I thought I'd share some pics of my Emperor's arrival shelf.

Someday when I have more space I'll put the time into creating an actual hanger bay from the Death Star and add the 20 to 30 more figures I have set aside for this scene but space is limited in my current collection room so this is how it sits presently. Even though its really more of a display than a diorama the amount of figures present makes it look pretty cool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emperor's arrival 013.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	12279   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emperor's arrival 014.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	12280   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emperor's arrival 015.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	12281   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emperor's arrival 002.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	12282  
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Re: Emperor's Arrival

A few more pictures. The last one shows how big the entire display actually is. I had to pull way back to get the whole thing captured so thats why you see some of my collection in the background.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emperor's arrival 027.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	12283   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emperor's arrival 029.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	12284   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emperor's arrival 024.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	12285   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emperor's arrival 031.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	12286  
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Very nice pics Hellboy, someday I'll do the same when I have the space. Now I know were all those scouts went to.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Thanks Brandon.

indeed that is where most of the Scouts you hooked me up with went.

Very nice!
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

Way cool!

Where did you get all those Scanning Crew techs? I have only 2 (boxed).

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by vader121
    Where did you get all those Scanning Crew techs? I have only 2 (boxed).
    That sucks that you could only find two. They were pretty abundant in my area. I actually picked up the majority of them on clearance for around $2.50 ea. if I remember correctly.

Nice dioramas Hellboy. I like how you have it displayed on the long black table. very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    That sucks that you could only find two. They were pretty abundant in my area. I actually picked up the majority of them on clearance for around $2.50 ea. if I remember correctly.
    I was able to find tons of 'em at clearance also (only bought 'em for other forumites).
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

My god, you removed them from their original packaging. You think them figures are edible or somethin'?!

Seriously though, that's a sweet set-up. Every army builder worth their salt should display this scene at least once, even though it's commonly done. You'll have to make a backdrop for the rear walls to complete the visual.

I don't think I've ever seen that many Scanning Crew Techs or Biker Scouts at retail. I love Biker Scouts too; they're my favorite type of Stormtrooper. I have the SAGA Shuttle but I've never taken it out of the box. I still have my loose vintage one though.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

i think it's alsome.. i don't even have the scanning crew guy or biker scout. i just have not picked them up yet. but where;s the at-st guy. they made one of him and i am not talking about han solo in disguise. But still hellboy. i like it ......great display..
    actually he is in there.........