need help with rots figure error

hi there i just purchsed an extra zett jukassa figure from my local walmart but when i got home i was emptying my pockets and looked @ the receipt it struck me as odd. it listed the figure as sw prequel 2 luke i was like "what"? did anyone else have this happen or is my local walmart just nuts? thanks everybody have a great night and get well soon tycho
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Re: need help with rots figure error

Was it a cheaper price? and Tycho is home already
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

hey there kid human sory didnt know he was home already glad hes better. it rang up on the reciept as 5.88. the are always mislabeling things @ walmart here i bought a workout bench and the yellow barcode price tag on it said 3 step ladder
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Meh, I really dont look at the receipts much, just the prices as they ring up on the scanner. So, I catch it there, if it is right so be it, but if its wrong I give em hell unless its in my favor.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten