Endor Imperial Shuttle Landing Pad

Here's the other diorama that my sons and I did during the holiday break.

Imperial Shuttle Landing Pad
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

AWESOME! Im glad I could post that for you. Keep up the great work. We love it.
    [url]www.deathstarplans.com[/url]

Nice work as always AC! Have you and your boys tackled the bunker yet? I can't remember, but that's always been one of the top things I've wanted to do in Lego.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Nice work as always AC! Have you and your boys tackled the bunker yet? I can't remember, but that's always been one of the top things I've wanted to do in Lego.
    You probably didn't view the previous dio!

Endor Shield Generator and Bunker

Jk More to come as I've snagged quite a lot of the Legos on sale at Target and Walmart.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

The landing pad needs to be thicker. Yeah I know picky picky but I've been wanting to make one and I think I found out a great way to make a thick enough platform to only need a few clear support beams from underneith. I want it to be at least scale or just a little off with the shuttle.

Nice idea for the landing pad though, did you glue them on there or just very carefully place everything and rest them on there? The whole thing looks pretty good, btw.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by ACPin

You probably didn't view the previous dio!

Endor Shield Generator and Bunker

Jk More to come as I've snagged quite a lot of the Legos on sale at Target and Walmart.
    Wow, I finally found it. It's true, I don't have enough bandwidth to look at ALL the diorama pics, and someone didn't write any mention of the bunker in that section's description so...
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.