Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Rita

I mix business with pleasure old chap.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

So THAT's what you guys did in the Christian Collector's Club.

Hey, only following the Bible, God did say use it as I gave it to you.

Should I move this to the pit now?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

No need to move it to the Pit, you'll just need to repack it again for the movie in 2 weeks.

Thank God, I'm off to Holland now.

Ok, I forgot my pants, had to come back.

KH wears pants. Woooo!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    KH wears pants. Woooo!!
    On a good day he does.... I don't even want to start with what happens on a "bad day."