Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

target exclusives

what will be the best way to get the target exclusives. where can i get the clear plastic holders (besides the official star wars ones that are $10) thank you.

Re: target exclusives

sorry by target exclusives i mean the annakin and the obi-wan lava reflection

the best way to get the Target exclusives will be to, SHOP AT TARGET and pick them up. and those plastic holders are actually being sold at Target stores for like 10 bucks for a case of 4 or something like that. If you do hte secondary market, you're going to pay a freakin' fortune for them.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

shop at target every day every hour for the month of november? how do i catch these figures on the shelves? are they released on a certain day, where i can go at 10am when the store opens and guarantee they will be there?

There is no guarentee they will be there. Its like hunting for any figure. Luck, timing and a handy DCPI number could help.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by merrick
    shop at target every day every hour for the month of november? how do i catch these figures on the shelves? are they released on a certain day, where i can go at 10am when the store opens and guarantee they will be there?

Thats' what the rest of us gotta do. It sucks too. there hasn't been an official date set for them, like we had for the Lava Vader, so you just have to hunt as much as you can. Plus, a lot of the folks on teh forums will pick up extras if they can. Hell, if i stumble across any exclusives, i'm going to swamp them up simply so i can help out my SSGers.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

well i will keep my eyes open and if i do get lucky enough to catch extras i will let you guys know. thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    a handy DCPI number could help.
    On this subject, does anyone have the DCPI numbers for these figures? I remember seeing the shadow trooper one somewhere, but has anyone shared the numbers for these two?
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Does anyone have the UPC or DCPI number for the new target exclusives? Thanks.

Paul

i didn't write down the anakin and obiwan lava fig dcpi.. but here's the 2 clone ones.. battle pack and single one..

087-06-0516
    087-06-0228

not sure which is which.. but you can figure it out when you type it in if anyone has the obiwan and anakin one post it here.. my buddy seems to want it now ;P